• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

thread where i make art or something

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Here is your avatar fexr (I won't be doing anymore of the realistic ones for free if you wanted to request one guys, since I'm kinda out of practice and didn't realise just how long this one took me (hint its much longer than the mc ones lol))
enjoy :)
Thank you so much! It turned out just as expected!

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol, the art section has always been full of shops that whenever somebody actually only wants to showcase their art, everyone starts asking for one.

I got a question. Did you did the sand on the realistic one? Or is it a picture cut out? Did you also completely draw the person?

T

TACOSAURUS

Thanks for mine, I would recommend adding a queue on the thread so people don't spam you :)

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
Lol, the art section has always been full of shops that whenever somebody actually only wants to showcase their art, everyone starts asking for one.

I got a question. Did you did the sand on the realistic one? Or is it a picture cut out? Did you also completely draw the person?
The desert and planet ones feature no drawings whatsoever (i cant draw realisticly anywhere near that good), theyre made of hundreds of different images i get off google images and put together and colour correct and everything xD

oh my gosh it's so cute I canNOT
No problem pyyrhic <3

Thanks for mine, I would recommend adding a queue on the thread so people don't spam you :)
Thats actually a good idea I think i might :)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
The desert and planet ones feature no drawings whatsoever (i cant draw realisticly anywhere near that good), theyre made of hundreds of different images i get off google images and put together and colour correct and everything xD

No problem pyyrhic <3

Thats actually a good idea I think i might :)
yeah, yeah, I could tell.

I have made some things similar to those, just more technical. I made a cool effect that maybe you'd like to see:

imgur.com/gjFEZEO

I wanted to do a type of composition of the fine arts. that includes music, architecture —Herrerian style, one of my favorites; which looks a lot like Renaissance french architecture because herrerian is also from the 16th century. Then I also wanted to do something surreal so I didn't completely encrust the music notes onto the building and I played with the light of the picture.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci