• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

thread where i make art or something

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
yeah, yeah, I could tell.

I have made some things similar to those, just more technical. I made a cool effect that maybe you'd like to see:

imgur.com/gjFEZEO

I wanted to do a type of composition of the fine arts. that includes music, architecture —Herrerian style, one of my favorites; which looks a lot like Renaissance french architecture because herrerian is also from the 16th century. Then I also wanted to do something surreal so I didn't completely encrust the music notes onto the building and I played with the light of the picture.
That's really cool, nice job man :D

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
alright lads so I've spent the past week revising and stuff since I have my practice exams coming up next week so I haven't been able to do a whole lot of art, but don't worry if ive told you you're getting some I'll get round to it when I can

In the meantime I did make a Star Wars art at like 1 in the morning if you want to have a look

joe

Diamond
Reaction score
Can I get one? They look rlly nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci