• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Three wishes

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
1. To bring people back from the dead.
2. Being able to pause time at any given moment.
3. To be omnipotent

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
1. make all the animes/mangas i want
2. All the money i want
3. Be cool :cool:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Prepare for one of the most uselessly lengthy posts that I've written all week.

Invulnerability.

This is a rather large wish, in the way that I view it. First of all, I would be immune to pain. Why? My body would never be susceptible to harm, which is the only thing that can cause the nerves to emit a pain signal, except for perhaps a sort of chemical, which would also be blocked by invulnerability.
Second of all, invulnerability would make me immune to disease or other forms of illnesses. The way I see invulnerability, is that it blocks anything harmful, but allows beneficial effects past, whether it be as small as healthy bacteria, or as large as food.
My body wouldn't have negative reactions to harmful things, but would quickly and efficiently clear or kill it.
I would be able to train my body almost infinitely, as I would have no "breaking point". I could also learn for days on end with no need to stop until I get bored or want to move onto something else. With that said, I could theoretically become the strongest and smartest human being alive - essentially, a super-human.
And, of course, once I reached the point that my body would normally start to decline, it simply wouldn't. I would be prevented from becoming weaker in any way, whether it be my bones growing old, or my flesh becoming soft. I would, put simply, never die.

Peace.

This is something that a lot of people desire. However, the way I'm going to describe it this time, it's something a little bit different from how I would normally view it.
To begin with, there would be no crime. If something harmed a person in any way, it would be prevented. Whether it be by a sort of police force, moral code, or simply some sort of otherworldly being that prevented it, people would never be harmed, or even have malicious thoughts.
That would branch off to peace in the world. There would be no negative disputes, only positive and productive discussions. There would be a system to help those who have been treated unfairly in the past or had a poor hand dealt to them in life.

Freedom.

As it stands, no one is truly free. We are all limited or restricted in some way, whether it be resources for some, or simply physical ability for others.
I would love to be entirely free to do what I wanted to, when I wanted to, how I wanted to. Whether it be flying miles in the air, or swimming with the fish under the ocean. Playing games whenever, or eating delicious food.
Simply, the ability to do whatever I wanted, with no restrictions.​

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score

Freedom.

As it stands, no one is truly free. We are all limited or restricted in some way, whether it be resources for some, or simply physical ability for others.
I would love to be entirely free to do what I wanted to, when I wanted to, how I wanted to. Whether it be flying miles in the air, or swimming with the fish under the ocean. Playing games whenever, or eating delicious food.
I'm sure the type of freedom you desire isn't free will, but i'd like free will.

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
Prepare for one of the most uselessly lengthy posts that I've written all week.

Invulnerability.

This is a rather large wish, in the way that I view it. First of all, I would be immune to pain. Why? My body would never be susceptible to harm, which is the only thing that can cause the nerves to emit a pain signal, except for perhaps a sort of chemical, which would also be blocked by invulnerability.
Second of all, invulnerability would make me immune to disease or other forms of illnesses. The way I see invulnerability, is that it blocks anything harmful, but allows beneficial effects past, whether it be as small as healthy bacteria, or as large as food.
My body wouldn't have negative reactions to harmful things, but would quickly and efficiently clear or kill it.
I would be able to train my body almost infinitely, as I would have no "breaking point". I could also learn for days on end with no need to stop until I get bored or want to move onto something else. With that said, I could theoretically become the strongest and smartest human being alive - essentially, a super-human.
And, of course, once I reached the point that my body would normally start to decline, it simply wouldn't. I would be prevented from becoming weaker in any way, whether it be my bones growing old, or my flesh becoming soft. I would, put simply, never die.

Peace.

This is something that a lot of people desire. However, the way I'm going to describe it this time, it's something a little bit different from how I would normally view it.
To begin with, there would be no crime. If something harmed a person in any way, it would be prevented. Whether it be by a sort of police force, moral code, or simply some sort of otherworldly being that prevented it, people would never be harmed, or even have malicious thoughts.
That would branch off to peace in the world. There would be no negative disputes, only positive and productive discussions. There would be a system to help those who have been treated unfairly in the past or had a poor hand dealt to them in life.

Freedom.

Wow, very well written.

Reaction score
1) To have a bunch of puppies (specifically pugs or golden retrievers, they so cute)
2) To live somewhere that's cold (NOT IN THE U.S)
3) To be able to speak every language
Odd wishes, I know. I think those things would just make life funner c:

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
1) To have a bunch of puppies (specifically pugs or golden retrievers, they so cute)
2) To live somewhere that's cold (NOT IN THE U.S)
3) To be able to speak every language
Odd wishes, I know. I think those things would just make life funner c:
nah, that language thing is like the same with my instrument thing

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
  1. Meet and perform with iggy azalea (who doesn't!)
  2. Be happy (in general, have a limit of negativity in life)
  3. For me and my close ones to live for eternity

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci