• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thrillville Amusement Park

heyyoitsjayo

Platinum
Reaction score
You should add a little bit more of hills/terrain. I think the map would look a lot better. GL! :)

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
OMG! I never thought of dis idea! It is Fantastico

Golden_Rose_

Survivor
Reaction score
I havent been able to work on the map for a while, so Ill just pause the progress. I promise I will finish it some time though..thanks to those who supported me.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
I can't wait to see how it comes out when you get back to work :p

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
I think that you should do some more terraforming, especially to spawn and surrounding spawn. It seems too flat. Besides that, I think it looks good. The buildings have some good design. Keep up the good work.

Randy_Nub

Experienced
Reaction score
Some of the builds are so imaginative and are very skill full, but you can see a few parts what need to be worked on like some of the map is very empty, and some build may have been rushed. all i can say is take your time and don't rush to send this map in wait until the quality is insane. and everything is at a high standard because you really dont want this to be a waste of time because this has serious potential. also keep it low down for example, only include a few big hills as the map looks big and including hills will make it so people are hard to find in-game and your map wont get votes if its like that. but yeah i really like it :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci