• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 3 Chest Suggestions - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

avuvos

Survivor
Reaction score
Bottles of enchanting
1 or 2 potions like speed pots or fire resistance
not something very OP...
DONT PUT DIAMOND ARMOR ITS TOO OP

ImProsaur

Tribute
Reaction score
Possibly a Flint and Steel with more uses, possibly a crafting table that you could place just for yourself, and maybe a stack of 5-10 blocks that you could place. Just trying to think outside of the box.

Jazzcraft

Diamond
Reaction score
I suggest adding already crafted swords (diamond or iron) or some enchanted stuffs, but the chests would have to be EXTREMELY difficult to obtain.

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Enchanted books, and add an anvil at the corn, as well as Bottles of Enchanting in the tier 3 chests. Decided to go with something like that since no one else thought of that.

ryanroks594

Career
Reaction score
How about just adding the kinds of things that were in Teweran SG1's dragon chest before it got taken down? Along with the horse egg and stuff.

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
How about just adding the kinds of things that were in Teweran SG1's dragon chest before it got taken down? Along with the horse egg and stuff.
I like the idea of a the 1.6 horses and all, but it might be a bit overpowered, just my opinion.

MartynazLT

Survivor
Reaction score
My opinion:
They would be too OP. I think that you should keep the standart PvP and no horses plz. If you would have horses then people could run for ever and for then tr3 idea: Now you can still get full iron on every map with other two people and imagine if you will have full diamond then you will be beated down like in 2 sec. I agree to add only iron armor into t3 chests. No iron swords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci