• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 3 Chest Suggestions - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeHerOixFlame

Spectator
Reaction score
For the most part, I agree with you on no horses. I don't want the Survival Games to become more and more complicated. I love the simple days.

Yes! Using fireworks as a distress signal and/or a signal to draw attention from others is awesome! I always use the lifeguard fireworks on Holiday Resort!
Having fireworks could also work as a diversion or an effective trap. For example, you could use a firework to attract someone to your position then wait for the right chance to strike.

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
In SG3, you should put the tier 2 on top of the corn mountain ;)

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
God apples
Iron swords
Enchanted armor (like leather, chain, etc could be chestplate or just helmet/boots)
Enderpearls
Potions (not too op, but like potions that last for around 30 seconds to a minute)
Horses for sure! Act as boats except on land and if you hit it or attack, then it loses use and you can't use it anymore (despawns)
Half stacks of arrows
enchanted bow

Stuff like that

Apfy

Diamond
Reaction score
don't add diamond swords they are too op and iron swords are ok if they aren't enchanted and not enchanted diamond armor except I agree with only hats and boots chestplates and leggings are too op

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Enchant tables
Potions
Gold apples
Diamonds
Horse/pig stuff
Featherfalling iron boots/aqua hats

Ryanchandler

Tribute
Reaction score
Tier 3s would be great, but knowing there would be only 2 might cause some major crisis! If tier 3s are OP then everyone will try for them and whoever gets it will be sure to win. I think if tiers 3s were a bit more common (5 or 6 in one game) and with valuble, but not gamechanging loot. The horse egg idea is amazing but it might be OP depending on how horses turn out in the new update! It is still a great idea and i support it entirely! :)

BananaStorm0012

Experienced
Reaction score
Horses are going to be... Just way too over powered... Even if there is only one chest, if someone gets a horse, oh noes... :(
I see what your getting at, saying they will be op, but i don't really see how, sure you could jump like 3 blocks and make a swift getaway, but you would need to learn a whole new pvp system if you would be on a horse, unless you jump off and fight. Also, unless the horses would be pre tamed, it would be hard to pull off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci