• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 3 Chest Suggestions - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
make tier 3 "God" chests like a chest you will find at the cornicopia then nerf all of the other chests down to leather chain and stone swords and such
That would make refill worthless though. Not to mention there might be less tier 3 chests than corn chests.

Reaction score
Hmm, maybe it's just me. But it seems like anything you could possible put in tier 3 chests would be way overpowered. Like once someone has it, you have no chance. With the horse, you can catch up to anyone you want, or run away from anyone you want.... You can jump 3 blocks... I really think this would ruin MCSG more than anything...

Quazer

Tribute
Reaction score
I would like to see that splash poition of healing I and splash sprint poition I! =) Maybe ladders :) If you get stuck in a hole and you have ladders you could place them :D Add cake to the tier 3 too, I'll miss them :( Add pickaxes! Don't add diamond tools or iron tools, or diamond armor! Re-add cooked fish! Add enderpearl! Bottle of enchanting :) Firework rocket! :) That is my ideas :D I hope you will add most of them xD

Quazer

Tribute
Reaction score
Diamond armour in T3's would be cool, the only thing it would have to be hard. I also agree with the horse eggs in tier 3. Then maybe iron swords would also be cool inside these chests.
That would be nice but it is way too overpowered... :/

NobleEmerald

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it should have god apples :D
God apples would be way to opp. It would make the opponent invensible. Also you guys should add more regular golden apples because they will be harder to craft now. In the 1.6 update it will be 8 gold ingots to craft a golden apple

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
I would like to see that splash poition of healing I and splash sprint poition I! =) Maybe ladders :) If you get stuck in a hole and you have ladders you could place them :D Add cake to the tier 3 too, I'll miss them :( Add pickaxes! Don't add diamond tools or iron tools, or diamond armor! Re-add cooked fish! Add enderpearl! Bottle of enchanting :) Firework rocket! :) That is my ideas :D I hope you will add most of them xD
God apples is way too overpowered, it is enough that it exist in SK! Iron swords, naah.
That would be nice but it is way too overpowered... :/
bruhhh don't triple post there is a edit button and you can reply multiple times in one comment. But this would be a cool future, maybe stuff like potions, more diamonds, and stuff that other people have said.

sesiath

Spectator
Reaction score
That would make refill worthless though. Not to mention there might be less tier 3 chests than corn chests.
Well if there was diamond armor in the tier 3 chest it would still make refill pointless as well. What i'm saying will just make those chest less OP and then even nerf the other chests more.

Demondue098

Tribute
Reaction score
How about mob eggs? Like normal mob eggs that you can throw at an enemy and that mob will keep its aim at that player? It would be cool.

wasthatfor

Spectator
Reaction score
Diamond Armor, Iron Sword? Horse Eggs, Carrot on a Stick, and Potions. (Not all in one chest obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci