• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 3 Chest Suggestions - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think there should be like a chance of an Iron sword. doesnt seem too Op since you can get ingots quick.
But then you don't have to go through the risk of camping. Just today, I got sneak attacked twice while crafting. In the same game.

Error17

Spectator
Reaction score
They should include potions, but not too many. Some of them should definitely be added, such as strength, health, regeneration and fire resistance. Horse eggs will be awesome. Iron and diamond swords should also be put in there, not too sure about diamond armour, however. There should be cooked food and god apples only, and stacks of 10 arrows instead of 5. Did I mention enchanted items? Maybe this is a little overboard, but if there are only two in a map, at least some of these should be implemented.
There shouldn't be diamond armor.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
True, I think it would still be cool since there wouldn't be a lot of tier 3's.
I can understand that, which is why I will accept an Iron Sword in a chest (like you suggested) but not a Diamond Sword (like other people suggested).

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
In the tier 3s should be this :
- Eggs to spawn Horses , and if there is an Horse in the Tier 3 there should automaticly be a Saddle
- Saddles ( should be also found / added in tier 2s )
- Lead's ( should be also found / added in tier 2s )
- Only in tier 3s Iron Horse armor, should be rare; ( and Golden Horse armor in tier 2's but also very rare because horse armor is op )
- Potions ( Splash Potion of slowness, ( Splash- / Potion of Nightvision | Poison | Weakness | Fire resistance ; always the minimum of time!
( maybe strenght )
not sure if potions are to op, because if someone get a practical potion for his / her situation he has won...
- Diamond Boots
- Cakes
- eggs to spawn Pigs

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
In the tier 3s should be this :
- Eggs to spawn Horses , and if there is an Horse in the Tier 3 there should automaticly be a Saddle
- Saddles ( should be also found / added in tier 2s )
- Lead's ( should be also found / added in tier 2s )
- Only in tier 3s Iron Horse armor, should be rare; ( and Golden Horse armor in tier 2's but also very rare because horse armor is op )
- Potions ( Splash Potion of slowness, ( Splash- / Potion of Nightvision | Poison | Weakness | Fire resistance ; always the minimum of time!
( maybe strenght )
not sure if potions are to op, because if someone get a practical potion for his / her situation he has won...
- Diamond Boots
- Cakes
- eggs to spawn Pigs
Potions are far too OP. Strength or Poison potion, and you win automatically. Same with Harming. I think it should only be Health, Regeneration and maybe Fire Resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci