• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 3 Chest Suggestions - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think people who can remember most of the Tier 2 (which I believe Tier 3 would spawn in them) would geet them a huge advantage. So I suggest adding something decent like.
-Iron Axe
-Gold Axe (With Sharpness 5 [Has 1 Durability only])
-Enchanting Bottles
-Passive Mob Spawn Eggs (Too kill for food etc)

Diamond armour's are too OP so I think Leather/Gold Armour that is enchanted would be good enough. Team's that knows where most of the "mother loots" at will be too OP and a individual (who is good at MCSG) will have a huge disadvantage and a hardtime killing them. I also suggest adding Flint and Steel but with 10 Uses.

ugle99

Experienced
Reaction score
Crafting table and enchanting table that you can put down wherever you want, but it wouldn't be able to pick up again

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They should include potions, but not too many. Some of them should definitely be added, such as strength, health, regeneration and fire resistance. Horse eggs will be awesome. Iron and diamond swords should also be put in there, not too sure about diamond armour, however. There should be cooked food and god apples only, and stacks of 10 arrows instead of 5. Did I mention enchanted items? Maybe this is a little overboard, but if there are only two in a map, at least some of these should be implemented.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I'd like to see enchanting bottles in tier 3 chests. Maybe diamond helmet or boots. Definitely not potions though,they're way too OP.

Also if everyone thinks that the items that are added are too OP, then I think we should put only 1 potato in tier 3 chests and that is all.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Also if everyone thinks that the items that are added are too OP, then I think we should put only 1 potato in tier 3 chests and that is all.
I'd be down with that.

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
I think enchanted bows would be very cool in tier 3 chests as well as iron swords, stone swords with good enchantments, horse spawn eggs and diamond armor. (Boots and Helmets at the most.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci