• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 3 Chest Suggestions - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkdragon200150

Survivor
Reaction score
Tier 3's would have to be really hard to get, so put them at like a lava ladder parkour type of thing with trip wires and traps...

jonnybigshot

Diamond
Reaction score
i dont like the idea of of tier 3 chest because if u get one and lets say u get a diamond sword off spawn u could 2 hit people with crits and make chased off spawn even worse

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I suggest adding bottles o' enchanting, really helpful for getting that enchantment you want! Also suggest including 10 arrows (instead of the original 5), maybe 3-5 raw items, cooked items. Maybe 2 gold (to be honest, don't know why....

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
I suggest adding bottles o' enchanting, really helpful for getting that enchantment you want! Also suggest including 10 arrows (instead of the original 5), maybe 3-5 raw items, cooked items. Maybe 2 gold (to be honest, don't know why....
From what you said, you obviously haven't played V1. Bottles o enchanting are too OP in my mind, because a sharpness 1 is 20% more damge. That makes a stone equivalent of an iron. Too OP. 10 arrows? Since when since Ferbruary have we ever SEEN anybody run out of arrows? I'm exxaterating or however you spell it. In v1, we ha 1 arrow. 1 feather, and no food in chests that was stacked. v2 just had too much stuff in it, so why do you want more? I can EASILY probably go with 1 lucky tier 2 in v2 and have pretty much the same stuff I would get in an entire game of v1. We need LESS items, not MOAR

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
From what you said, you obviously haven't played V1. Bottles o enchanting are too OP in my mind, because a sharpness 1 is 20% more damge. That makes a stone equivalent of an iron. Too OP. 10 arrows? Since when since Ferbruary have we ever SEEN anybody run out of arrows? I'm exxaterating or however you spell it. In v1, we ha 1 arrow. 1 feather, and no food in chests that was stacked. v2 just had too much stuff in it, so why do you want more? I can EASILY probably go with 1 lucky tier 2 in v2 and have pretty much the same stuff I would get in an entire game of v1. We need LESS items, not MOAR
We are talking about Tier 3's, these are incredibly rare chests that are extremely hard to find! From my perspective, with items like that, it will be a very hard chest, but could be worth the items.

SwagMaster3434

Spectator
Reaction score
No diamond armor, it's to easy to win if you get diamond armor. I suggest potions and spawn eggs for horses and creepers only. Last, would be enderpearls would be cool. Hope you consider!

Coolgear13

Tribute
Reaction score
I would keep it fair and maybe add potions. Also xp bottles to enchant. Maybe diamond armor But not chestplates or pants. Maybe iron swords. Enderpearls or CAKE :D

Reaction score
Putting Horse eggs and saddels in my opinion would wreck Survival Games so would if iron swords in a tier 3, if you are adding tier 3's i think they should contain maybe just a tier 2 times 2 in the same chest, so you may find 2 diamonds in a single and 2-4 in a double, i think making it op would make it not as fun to play and i love MCSG so much and dont want it to change too much more <3

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
No diamond armor, it's to easy to win if you get diamond armor. I suggest potions and spawn eggs for horses and creepers only. Last, would be enderpearls would be cool. Hope you consider!
You say it's too easy to win with diamond armor, It's a cake walk to win with those

We are talking about Tier 3's, these are incredibly rare chests that are extremely hard to find! From my perspective, with items like that, it will be a very hard chest, but could be worth the items.
But people will know where they're and about 1/3 of them will target them over corn

I would keep it fair and maybe add potions. Also xp bottles to enchant. Maybe diamond armor But not chestplates or pants. Maybe iron swords. Enderpearls or CAKE :D
When did you play your first game of MCSG? When v2 was released in February, sponsoring just became a thing, and the items were potions. Many people hated it for the unfair deaths and youtubers had too much of an unfair advantage due to their loyal fanboys. XP should be on a different scale, I'd say a certain amount for killing someone with either more poitns or wins. Diamond armor is something integrated IN tier 3's for when they're released.

Putting Horse eggs and saddels in my opinion would wreck Survival Games so would if iron swords in a tier 3, if you are adding tier 3's i think they should contain maybe just a tier 2 times 2 in the same chest, so you may find 2 diamonds in a single and 2-4 in a double, i think making it op would make it not as fun to play and i love MCSG so much and dont want it to change too much more <3
Like me, you're a genius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci