• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 3 Chest Suggestions - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodo9797

Survivor
Reaction score
Not too OP? I've believed that people to suggest stuff like this should move to servers with Skitscapes plugin implemented in SG because if we use all these, there's no reason to stay MCSG. Ok, what I'm talking about are the enderpearls and down, other than that, I'm cool. Enderpearls are a good sponsor item, but they have so much potential they should REMAIN as sponsor item. 2xp bottles don't work most of the time, XP Should be based on kills per game.
NO placable crafting tables, go find one yourself, they're easy to find, plus, have you tried placing a block of iron, or try breaking blocks? Can't mess with Minecraft's Physics. No gold block, gold apples are already too OP.

Punch 1 bow... Ahh, you said that none of these are extremely op? Think of the potential threat these would have on the community.
Plus do you really need arrows? Tier 1's are shock full of them
obviously they are somewhat op cuz it's a tier 3 but I didn't include diamond chest and pants or diamond sword or god apples which I have seen some ppl suggest. Also for ender pearls I said were really rare so this would mean you would maybe find them as much as you used to be able to find 2 diamonds in a single tier 2 which almost never happened. For the arrows I think 5 is a good amount due to the amount of arrows being reverted back to 1 in the chest update coming with tier 3s. I do admit maybe the place able crafting tables and hold blocks are a little dumb. Also golden apples are a little op now for tier 2 but I think they are great for a tier 3. The punch 1 bow may be a little op but to be honest I don't think it would do that much, all it does is knock the person back a little extra which shouldn't be too big of a problem. Anyways I respect your opinions and don't want to start a flame war.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
obviously they are somewhat op cuz it's a tier 3 but I didn't include diamond chest and pants or diamond sword or god apples which I have seen some ppl suggest. Also for ender pearls I said were really rare so this would mean you would maybe find them as much as you used to be able to find 2 diamonds in a single tier 2 which almost never happened. For the arrows I think 5 is a good amount due to the amount of arrows being reverted back to 1 in the chest update coming with tier 3s. I do admit maybe the place able crafting tables and hold blocks are a little dumb. Also golden apples are a little op now for tier 2 but I think they are great for a tier 3. The punch 1 bow may be a little op but to be honest I don't think it would do that much, all it does is knock the person back a little extra which shouldn't be too big of a problem. Anyways I respect your opinions and don't want to start a flame war.
I understand exactly where you're coming from and what you mean because if you look back maybe 2 pages on this thread I've just been monitoring it and replying to people's God awful responses and ideas for what to be added. Yours weren't going to cause MCSG to crumble, like someone mentioned full diamond with protection 4, sharpness fire aspect and knockback D sword, Flame, Power 5, Punch 2 Infinity Bow, a stack of TNT and another stack of God Apples. Most people just want what they want or in cases of noobyism, NEED to survive. They don't even come with a consideration that the community is being based off of them for this point. Anyways, thanks for the feedback on telling your side on it.

Zinky

Tribute
Reaction score
Make so you can find eggs in chest so when people throw eggs on other players the eggs like explode or something. :p

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
Make so you can find eggs in chest so when people throw eggs on other players the eggs like explode or something. :p
No because there are chickens on some maps, such as SG2 and they'll lay eggs and people would abuse it

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
I think we should just scratch the tier 3 idea, it is way to op and it will turn into whoever gets it, wins. IF we wanted op pvp stuff we could just go onto one of those 1v1 servers.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think we should just scratch the tier 3 idea, it is way to op and it will turn into whoever gets it, wins. IF we wanted op pvp stuff we could just go onto one of those 1v1 servers.
But what if *gasp* they make it not OP?

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Horse eggs, saddle, iron horse armor, diamonds, enchant bottles. Potions and enderpearls are too op. Each t3 should have 1 horse egg, 1 saddle, 0-3 golden apples, 1-2 diamonds, and 2-5 enchant bottles. Also a chance of horse armor would be nice.

zhurf3

Diamond
Reaction score
I think that you should add horse eggs, Armour and saddle so that you can traverse the map better and the horse riding would also make for a new layer of pvp fun xD

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
I think that you should add horse eggs, Armour and saddle so that you can traverse the map better and the horse riding would also make for a new layer of pvp fun xD
Once tamed, horses'll deteriorate gameplay by making a fast escape option and too easy to attack and escape. I've never understood why people want Horses in MCSG, they'll wreck gameplay

Fatbuthead275

Diamond
Reaction score
Once tamed, horses'll deteriorate gameplay by making a fast escape option and too easy to attack and escape. I've never understood why people want Horses in MCSG, they'll wreck gameplay
i agree it wont be any fun if someone had a horse its just too op please dont add those

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci