• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Time to look at mod apps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So our plugin dev, kpwn243, has now finished the plugin so moderators can be added location wide. That means I am going to start going though the all 116 applications that I have received this last 2 weeks. If we have interest in your application, we will be contacting you for a meeting via our TeamSpeak3 voice server (this is required). Sorry for the wait but we had to finish this part first before we could really start considering people. If you were not accepted this first wave, we will save your application so we can look at them again if we need more. I am going to possibly pick between 20-30 people from the 116 submitted.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How do I add myself to the Teamspeak3, because I dont have it currently...

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
He moved on to other projects and started to work more on MCMMO.

CherryCokee

Survivor
Reaction score
This sounds good :p Will there be rules or a document that gives instructions for the new moderators? Im assuming there is, but I'm just wondering :D

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
Here is a question that most applicants want to know. Are you starting from the latest apps or the earliest apps?

B

bigmike4life

He will probably flag the ones he like then just keep narrowing it down to however many he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci