• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Time to look at mod apps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
Maybe they'll have another batch of Mod Applications later. Too bad I was too late to apply :(

B

bigmike4life

I have teamspeak but can some one help me on the basics bc i just got it.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
I have teamspeak but can some one help me on the basics bc i just got it.
When you first open Teamspeak in the top left hit "Connections" and then "Connect" a screen will pop up asking for a server address and nickname.

The Server Address is: ts.mcsg.in

And your nickname is whatever you want it to be.

At the bottom click Connect and it will put you into the MCSG Lobby channel where you can talk and go from there.

kmaster224

Experienced
Reaction score
So our plugin dev, kpwn243, has now finished the plugin so moderators can be added location wide. That means I am going to start going though the all 116 applications that I have received this last 2 weeks. If we have interest in your application, we will be contacting you for a meeting via our TeamSpeak3 voice server (this is required). Sorry for the wait but we had to finish this part first before we could really start considering people. If you were not accepted this first wave, we will save your application so we can look at them again if we need more. I am going to possibly pick between 20-30 people from the 116 submitted.
Is there any time frame for when you will be done, so we know when to stop constantly checking our e-mail? :)

Firelord1199

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry for this possibly stupid question. Is it possible to apply at this late stage? I would really appreciate if someone can answer this question. I am very much interested in becoming one to help the server in any way I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci