• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips for sword fighting on land?

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm gonna sound like a big noob when saying this but, does anyone have any tips for sword fighting on land? I already know how to strafe, and how to use the fishing rod technique but whenever I'm fighting someone who's at least decent at PvP I'm never able to win a sword fight and I always have to rely on my bow and my FnS. While doing that has been working out for I don't want to have to rely on bows and FnS because they're just too much of a variable to rely on. In one game I could have a stack of arrows and a hotbar full of flint and steels but in another game I could have 3 arrows and no flint and steel. I want to be able to rely on my sword skills when I don't have any arrows or flint and steel. Thanks for any tips you can give me and like I said I already know how to strafe and how to use the fishing rod trick.

Cracker_Sauce

Survivor
Reaction score
Just hold down the space bar while attacking, It causes powerful critical hits and can drop enemies a lot more quicker normally resulting in you being the victor. And combining strafing with jumping , you can take out players who have a lot more better gear than you.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What I do when im at my best. jumping around like and idiot and getting huge combos/crits. I can own anyone when im playing that good.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
People call haxs on me when I fight like that. They say i have derp and aimbot. What it looks like on my screen is me jumping around and following the persons movement superfast. Whenever I play like that im usually moving my mouse realllyyyyy fast.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci