• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips for sword fighting on land?

Cracker_Sauce

Survivor
Reaction score
People call haxs on me when I fight like that. They say i have derp and aimbot. What it looks like on my screen is me jumping around and following the persons movement superfast. Whenever I play like that im usually moving my mouse realllyyyyy fast.
Yeah , happens to me all the time but the good news is , you will never get banned unless you actually hack , even if the person accusing you says that he has recorded you, the moderators know the difference between poor evidence and high quality evidence. They can tell if the person is lying.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well while that may be true, that doesn't falsify my previous statement. The only problem is if you are blocking at the wrong time, you lose.
I didn't say anything about your previous statement... I just simply pointed out that there aren't many good block hitters.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well while that may be true, that doesn't falsify my previous statement. The only problem is if you are blocking at the wrong time, you lose.
If there was a strafer and a blockhitter of the same skill, the strafer would win.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Blockhitting isn't really that good unless you master it.

Basically just strafe and try to get behind your opponent. Also jump while fighting, you will get critical hits on them when you're falling. A fishing rod is also useful to stun your enemies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci