• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tis` the season! [Christmas Story Contest]

Who has the best story?

• Giggity69Goo

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • KorStonesword

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Akash754

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Reminder, the stories need to be appropriate. This was stated in the rules, and is a general rule on the forums. This is your warning.

Reaction score
Get me out!

Twas the week before christmas. All the children the short and the tall, were talking about what they were getting for christmas.
" Im getting a new bike!" says a boy.
"Oh ya i'm getting the Ps4" says a hardcore girl gamer.
Then Jimmy speaks up "I ummmm am getting a Platinum donor for MCSG". Everyone looks up confused. "A what?"
"You know MCSG the most amazing Minecraft server ever".
"Never heard of it" they all say walking away. Later that day when Jimmy was walking home he was thinking hard. How is it that nobody knows about MCSG? I guess it's not as famous as I thought. Jimmy gets home and gets on his computer, and starts tryharding his stats(3/975). He was having a good day killing two people in his 30 games played. As the week went on all Jimmy could think about was getting that Platinum Donor. So that he could play forever joining full servers. Christmas came and Jimmy jumped out of bed and ran downstairs.
"Mom!" he yelled "Am I allowed to buy my present now? It's Christmas".
"O alright then" his mom says smiling at her sons enthusiasm. Jimmy takes the credit card and bolts upstairs a huge grin on his face. He was going to do it, after months of waiting he was going to get it. He put his cursor over upgrades and clicks. He reads 'Whats your in game name?: Jimmyrocks345. After an hour of filling out the page and a lot of yelling as he needed to ask his mom for almost every single question. Than finally he got it. As a logged into the hub he started getting this tingling sensation of excitement. He was in with that shiny blue name tag. It was one of the happiest moments of his life. Laughing he yelled "I never want to stop playing this game!!!". It happened in an instant he was spinning very fast then it stopped. He looked around "This isin't my room" he said looking around confused. Funny he thought this looks just like the McGamer hub. he than looked down and yelled in shock. It wasn't his 230 pound body this was his Minecraft character. He had some how been placed in the game. What was he going to do. He didn't know how he got in here, or why but he know he had to get out. Then huge letters floated in front of his face. They read "Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas Jimmy i'm here to answer your wish. You said you never wanted to leave. This way your parents can't stop you playing seeing as your stuck in the game."
"Please Santa." Begged Jimmy "Tell my how can I get out?".
"I guess their is one way." Said Santa slowly. "Yes the only way for you to leave is if you win 1 round of the hunger games."
"But, But thats not fair I never win." Yelled Jimmy.
"Then looks like you will be here awhile then won't you?"
So Jimmy played game, after game, after game. Not knowing what was happening in the real world. After his 40th game Jimmy was getting desperate he couldn't win he was just terrible at the game. Then on his 70th game came a stroke of luck. He had managed to get into a 6 man game. Jimmy skipped corn and ran off in a random direction, as he didn't have a chest route in Demon's Breeze. 5 people left and all he had was a wood sword and a leather tunic. 4 players left. Uh oh he thought almost deathmatch. 3 players left oh no I only have full leather and a stone sword. 2 players left with 30 secounds until deathmatch. Oh great a 1v1 i'm about to get rekt. Then he saw the last guy standing on one of the bridges next to lave. This is my moment Jimmy thought as he ran towards the player. I'm coming back to the real world. "Smack" Jimmy knocked the players into lava. He had won the survival games. Than he felt that familiar twisting feeling and he was back in his room. "Jimmy" His mom yelled "what's taking so long I need my credit card back". Jimmy looked at his clock barely a second had passed."Coming mom". He yelled smiling to himself and thinking that their really are Christmas miracles after all.

Reaction score
Get me out!

Twas the week before christmas. All the children the short and the tall, were talking about what they were getting for christmas.
" Im getting a new bike!" says a boy.
"Oh ya i'm getting the Ps4" says a hardcore girl gamer.
Then Jimmy speaks up "I ummmm am getting a Platinum donor for MCSG". Everyone looks up confused. "A what?"
"You know MCSG the most amazing Minecraft server ever".
"Never heard of it" they all say walking away. Later that day when Jimmy was walking home he was thinking hard. How is it that nobody knows about MCSG? I guess it's not as famous as I thought. Jimmy gets home and gets on his computer, and starts tryharding his stats(3/975). He was having a good day killing two people in his 30 games played. As the week went on all Jimmy could think about was getting that Platinum Donor. So that he could play forever joining full servers. Christmas came and Jimmy jumped out of bed and ran downstairs.
"Mom!" he yelled "Am I allowed to buy my present now? It's Christmas".
"O alright then" his mom says smiling at her sons enthusiasm. Jimmy takes the credit card and bolts upstairs a huge grin on his face. He was going to do it, after months of waiting he was going to get it. He put his cursor over upgrades and clicks. He reads 'Whats your in game name?: Jimmyrocks345. After an hour of filling out the page and a lot of yelling as he needed to ask his mom for almost every single question. Than finally he got it. As a logged into the hub he started getting this tingling sensation of excitement. He was in with that shiny blue name tag. It was one of the happiest moments of his life. Laughing he yelled "I never want to stop playing this game!!!". It happened in an instant he was spinning very fast then it stopped. He looked around "This isin't my room" he said looking around confused. Funny he thought this looks just like the McGamer hub. he than looked down and yelled in shock. It wasn't his 230 pound body this was his Minecraft character. He had some how been placed in the game. What was he going to do. He didn't know how he got in here, or why but he know he had to get out. Then huge letters floated in front of his face. They read "Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas Jimmy i'm here to answer your wish. You said you never wanted to leave. This way your parents can't stop you playing seeing as your stuck in the game."
"Please Santa." Begged Jimmy "Tell my how can I get out?".
"I guess their is one way." Said Santa slowly. "Yes the only way for you to leave is if you win 1 round of the hunger games."
"But, But thats not fair I never win." Yelled Jimmy.
"Then looks like you will be here awhile then won't you?"
So Jimmy played game, after game, after game. Not knowing what was happening in the real world. After his 40th game Jimmy was getting desperate he couldn't win he was just terrible at the game. Then on his 70th game came a stroke of luck. He had managed to get into a 6 man game. Jimmy skipped corn and ran off in a random direction, as he didn't have a chest route in Demon's Breeze. 5 people left and all he had was a wood sword and a leather tunic. 4 players left. Uh oh he thought almost deathmatch. 3 players left oh no I only have full leather and a stone sword. 2 players left with 30 secounds until deathmatch. Oh great a 1v1 i'm about to get rekt. Then he saw the last guy standing on one of the bridges next to lave. This is my moment Jimmy thought as he ran towards the player. I'm coming back to the real world. "Smack" Jimmy knocked the players into lava. He had won the survival games. Than he felt that familiar twisting feeling and he was back in his room. "Jimmy" His mom yelled "what's taking so long I need my credit card back". Jimmy looked at his clock barely a second had passed."Coming mom". He yelled smiling to himself and thinking that their really are Christmas miracles after all.
After reading this story I realise that this sounds like Jumanji and I just want to say that I have never seen the movie. Just heard about it and I promise you I was not thinking about that movie when I was writing it. I only realised after I was done that it sounded like that movie. Please don't hate me for it. <3

JurassicAU

Survivor
Reaction score
He said all he wanted was for Santa to fill them.
What they say about Santa checking the list twice must be true because
every Christmas morning, although Jay's kids' stockings were overflowed,
his poor pantyhose hung sadly empty.

One year I decided to make his dream come true.
I put on sunglasses and went in search of an inflatable love doll. They don't
sell those things at Wal-Mart. I had to go to an adult bookstore downtown.
If you've never been in an X-rated store, don't go. You'll only confuse
yourself. I was there an hour saying things like, "What does this do?"
"You're kidding me!" " Who would buy that?"

Finally, I made it to the inflatable doll section.
I wanted to buy a standard, uncomplicated doll that could also substitute as a
passenger in my truck so I could use the car pool lane during rush hour.
Finding what I wanted was difficult. Love dolls come in many different
models. The top of the line, according to the side of the box, could do
things I'd only seen in a book on animal husbandry. I settled for "Lovable
Louise." She was at the bottom of the price scale.
To call Louise a "doll" took a huge leap of imagination.

On Christmas Eve, with the help of an old bicycle pump, Louise came to life.
My sister-in-law was in on the plan and let me in during the wee morning
hours, long after Santa had come and gone. I filled the dangling pantyhose
with Louise's pliant legs and bottom. I also ate some cookies and drank what
remained of a glass of milk on a nearby tray. I went home, and giggled for a
couple of hours.

The next morning my brother called to say that Santa had been to his house
and left a present that had made him VERY happy but had left the dog
confused. She would bark, start to walk away, then come back and bark
some more. We all agreed that Louise should remain in her panty hose so
the rest of the family could admire her when they came over for the
traditional Christmas dinner.

My grandmother noticed Louise the moment she walked in the door.
"What the hell is that?" she asked. My brother quickly explained, "It's a doll."
"Who would play with something like that?" Granny snapped. I had several
candidates in mind, but kept my mouth shut. "Where are her clothes?"
Granny continued. "Boy, that turkey sure smells nice, Gran," Jay said, trying
to steer her into the dining room. But Granny was relentless. "Why doesn't
she have any teeth?"

Again, I could have answered, but why would I? It was Christmas and no
one wanted to ride in the back of the ambulance saying, "Hang on Granny,
Hang on!"

My grandfather, a delightful old man with poor eyesight, sidled up to me and
said," Hey, who's the naked gal by the fireplace?" I told him she was Jay's
friend. A few minutes later I noticed Grandpa by the mantel, talking to
Louise. Not just talking, but actually flirting.

It was then that we realized this might be Grandpa's last Christmas at home.

The dinner went well. We made the usual small talk about who had died,
who was dying, and who should be killed, when suddenly Louise made a
noise that sounded a lot like my father in the bathroom in the morning.
Then she lurched from the panty hose, flew around the room twice, and fell
in a heap in front of the sofa.

The cat screamed. I passed cranberry sauce through my nose, and
Grandpa ran across the room, fell to his knees, and began administering
mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. My brother fell back over his chair and wet
his pants and Granny threw down her napkin, stomped out of the room, and
sat in the car.

It was indeed a Christmas to treasure and remember.

Later in my brother's garage, we conducted a thorough examination to
decide the cause of Louise's collapse. We discovered that Louise had
suffered from a hot ember to the back of her right thigh. Fortunately, thanks
to a wonder drug called duct tape, we restored her to perfect health.

Louise went on to star in several bachelor party movies.

I think Grandpa still calls her whenever he can get out of the house.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Is making the theme more general (wintertime) allowed for our story?

As well as that, is writing an incredibly cynical story appropriate for this competition? ("The Christmas everyone died", etc.)

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Christmas Back

The wood inside of the fire place crackled, and the embers sparked. And Santa sat in his large chair admiring the dances of the flames. For he always had enjoyed the show they put on. He leaned forward, only to lurch back in pain. Although he was a big man, carrying around a bag full of wonderful gifts for all the children of the world year after year, had put stress on his back. This year, the pain intensified, and he began to doubt he would be able to deliver all the presents.
Santa, who cared dearly for the children tried everything, every remedy he could think of to try to lessen the pain that grew with each day. He applied heat, he applied cold, he even tried getting a massage! However, when nothing worked, he figured it was time to go to the smartest elf of them all. The doctor.
Upon walking in to the doctor's home Santa was astounded with it's features. The smooth, wood tables, the wonderful brick fireplace, and the level of organization, clearly shown by all the files grouped in shelves and labeled in the colors green and red.
A door opened and out came the doctor, dressed in reindeer pajamas, and holding a book titled: A Christmas Carol.
"Ah! So nice to see you Mr. Claus, what brings you to my quaint little home?"
"Sadly, I'm having back pain that worsens as we speak. If it gets to overwhelming.. Well.. I'm afraid I won't be able to deliver the presents."
"Well, that is not swell, is it! Let me check that back of yours and I'll see what I can do!"
The doctor poked around, and moved his hand over various parts of Santa's back, feeling for tight muscles or any other problem. A few minutes later the doctor revealed to Santa, that to help his back, the doctor would need some Christmas Magic from Santa to create a brace.
Gladly, Santa agreed, and with a flick of his big finger, a jar flew off the wall and immediately began full of a golden liquid, that shone every time the light hit it.
"Alright Mr. Claus, just give me a few days, and I should have this right up" said the doctor elf.
"Thank you, I'll see you in a few days" replied Santa.
For the next few days Santa relaxed in his cozy house, waiting for the doctor to finish the brace. Although the wait wasn't that bad, he had Christmas songs playing, he watched sports, and Mrs. Claus made him cookies and milk.
Meanwhile, the doctor worked diligently, assembling the brace, using the perfect amount of the supplied magic. He crafted it with precision, and his skill was shown in his craftsmanship.
After a few days, Santa came and received his brace to deliver the presents.
On Christmas Eve, the aurora lights shown bright and beautiful in the sky. The shadow of reindeer run across the ground under the moonlight as Santa begins his run.
The sled speeds around and around, visiting each house, kids getting their presents.
Christmas is saved!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci