• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To all staff considering resigning...

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
If you have not already decided to leave, but are considering doing so please do not rush to any decisions. It is easy in the heat of the current situation to say I am out too, but give it a few days and sleep on it a few times. The fate of the network may very well be in your hands. MCGamer needs a functional staff team, and that requires people to stay and hold it together. Yes, when important people leave it can be depressing, but make sure you don't rush to any decisions. A world without so and so on the team may seem daunting, but instead take the opportunity and do your best to fill the void. The community needs you. MCGamer needs you. The future of the network is up to you. That being said, if you do decide to resign I 100% support your decision, I just want to make sure that you make the right decision!

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
This is a really depressing thread to see. Never thought I'd see the day when something like this would happen - a community member openly requesting for staff members to stay.
Desperate times = desperate measures

Reactions:

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Totally agree ^. No one should even consider resigning just because we did.
This is a really depressing thread to see. Never thought I'd see the day when something like this would happen - a community member openly requesting for staff members to stay.
Well technically speaking he isn't really a community member, more like a veteran moderator that put a lot of thought into resigning himself (I believe he had thought over it for almost a month If I am correct) and wants other staff members to do the same as him. When a large portion of the community actually are afraid of losing the staff team instead of being annoyed that is when we get scared o.o.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Totally agree ^. No one should even consider resigning just because we did.

Well technically speaking he isn't really a community member, more like a veteran moderator that put a lot of thought into resigning himself (I believe he had thought over it for almost a month If I am correct) and wants other staff members to do the same as him. When a large portion of the community actually are afraid of losing the staff team instead of being annoyed that is when we get scared o.o.
Thought about it for a little more than a month, but thanks for the kind words. In retrospect, I should have resigned earlier. I waited too long if that is even possible lol.

UndeniablePro

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm a AU player, it's sad to see mcsg dying.
I think EU is about to blow dust as well. My thought is that Chad isn't making enough money from this anymore. I mean it Certainly not easy to hosts this and the reason they dropped AU is because the donations might not be enough.

I won't be surprised if console or the iPad has more people than The PC playing. As it is cheaper to get the iPad version and most kids either have a iPad or a ps4 anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci