• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To ChadTheDj...

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Dear Chad Dunbar,

I think you and I can agree that as the owner of this network posting only four times on this forum since the start of the year is not acceptable. I fully understand stuff happens and we all have our personal IRL issues that get in the way of things. However, if you are unable to do your job properly, then you as the owner of this network should either give someone else more power or find a new person to run this community. The time is ticking, the current state of MCGamer is not good. It is my hope that the current state of the network concerns you as much as it does to many other members of this community. That being said, through your actions you have failed to show any sort of care for this network over the last six months. As a result I request that you post a letter on the front page of the forums addressing the current issues and pledging your future commitment to this network. And please, have the post be made from your forum account, not indirectly through a Sr. Mod like your response to the developer question I had (although I appreciate the response nonetheless). Myself as well as many other members of the community have lost confidence in you. It is your job to reinstate our belief that you are the right person to lead this network. If this is too great of a task I suggest that you transfer the ownership of this network to a more committed leader. I appreciate everything that you have done good for this network over the past four years. This place would not exist without you, however at this current moment in time it looks like that it may die unless change occurs. It is with that in mind that I make this request.

Sincerely,
A very concerned user of your network.

Edit: I hope he reads this thread even though I know the chances are probably slim. If the staff could forward this on to him it would be amazing. I know it may be an awkward thing to send him, but the future of the network depends on him changing, so I hope that you do so for the good of this community.

Last edited:

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Another one
You either go down fighting or you surrender. The first option takes effort, the second option is almost certain defeat. Both have their pros and cons. You may choose either path that you would like. However, I hope you realize that the reason that there have been so many of these threads is that it is the only real option left for those who have decided to fight. But yes, it is another one.

Omri

Career
Reaction score
Have you ever read the Legend series? I recommend reading that. They pretend to surrender but in the end they win. I have a bit of an idea . Msg me if u want to know

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I mean at least some updates or communication at all would be fantastic for some people

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I totally agree with you.

Do you have any thoughts on how to make MCSG pick up again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci