• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To Nephilim and JLioner...

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys,

As I'm sure you're all aware we lost two GREAT Sr. Staff members today. I never write threads, but I thought it'd be appropriate for this occasion. I know many of you have written on their walls or updated your statuses and I tried doing that as well, but there just wasn't nearly as many characters for everything that I wanted to say.

JLioner Where do I start with you, Trial #3? You showed great potential from the start of your trial right until the end. You slayed #srstaff-requests to a point where I felt absolutely irrelevant, but I loved seeing you enjoy it. You said in our private message right before you resigned that you felt bad because we didn't know each other that well and that may have been true, but I felt like I knew so much about you. Neph was always telling me about how great of a person you were and all the wonderful things you guys did together. I kept an eye on you through your activity as a mod and knew that you were a person that genuinely cared about the community and wanted to do everything he could to give back. Sitting in the EU hubs, I remember sometimes seeing only you online trying as hard as you could to help the Turkish community through the little knowledge of Turkish you had from Staff Language Day.

There comes a time when you need to leave - whether or not it's because you're not motivated anymore or its because the thing you loved most in the community is leaving too. Either way, I 100% support you in any decisions you make, I only wish we had more time as staff together. I am here for you if you ever need anything at all.

Nephilim I can't believe you're leaving me. When you sent me that message in Sr. Staff slack, I'm going to admit, I thought it was another one of our infamous rant sessions. Something in the bottom of my stomach told me this was different though, and I wanted more than anything to be wrong. Neph, you were and still are one of my best friends that I've ever had in this community. I can't thank fate enough for bringing us so close together when we became trial Sr. Moderators together. When I got dragged up into that channel before getting trial, I was deathly afraid of what was going to happen but seeing you there made me realize that everything was going to be okay. You've always been a moderator and a Sr. Moderator that people look up to and I know it's going to stay that way for a very long time. #Sr-staffrequests will never be the same without you. Ban disputes won't be the same without you. Life won't be the same without you. Promise me that you'll still be around to kik me and to get on Teamspeak with me.

It was just a few hours ago that we were in the cleansweep channel and people were shipping #Nephicle. Now, we all know that the infamous #nephilioner will always be one of the best ships, but I loved hearing our ship too. It has nothing to do with feelings for each other, but it's because of how well we fit together as a team. You and I had such great plans for the future, such similar aspirations, and all the same attitudes towards how the staff team should be treated. No one will ever replace the spot in my heart that you've left bare. Literally... seeing the last messages you sent me and "account deactivated" makes me feel sick.

I hope you get everything you needed from resigning. I hope that when school gets less stressful that you come back. There are so many things I want to say in this message but that I won't because they're things that we promised to keep private. I never imagined that I'd get as close to you as I am now, but I'm so thankful for it. Knowing you has changed me. Whenever you need someone, I will ALWAYS be here for you, no matter where in life I am.

To the staff and community: resignations happen all the time. People will come, people will leave, and people will be replaced. I've always hated seeing staff members resign and be forgotten within just a few days. It's so weird how life moves on so quickly. Nephilim and JLioner I don't want you guys to ever feel like you've been forgotten or replaced. In the short time that you guys were Sr. Staff and staff here, you've made such a difference in this community. You've brought so many people together through cleansweeps or just their support with #nephilioner. We can never repay you.

Last edited:

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
We will all, always hold Nephlioner close to our hearts, it is true that people fade away and get replaced, but not you guys, you guys are different, and youre different because youre you. I will always love you two, and I especially you Neph, we were really close and talked a lot, you know i'll be here for you, rank or not, Love you Nephilim and you too JLioner

T

tayemack123

Neph and Jojo,
I wish you both the best. I guess the whole #Nephlioner ship stays and goes together. I completely understand. Although I never knew both of you as well as I would've liked to, Neph, it was awesome talking to you in Cleansweep, and Jojo, it was so fun reading/talking to you in slack and off-topic. I'll never understand half of the inside jokes y'all had, but it was great reading about strawberries (I think that's with mFun?) among others. Thanks for being wonderful members of staff and the community, and I feel close to you still through the staff family. <3

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think I could have said those words better myself.
You guys will always be in our hearts and in our lives and I never want for you's to feel forgotten because you never will be.
We all love you to death and I hope the future will bring amazing things for the both of you..
You both have been so wonderful and so kind and helpful to me since I received moderator and I could never thank you enough for it.
I hope time brings us all back together.
You're the first staff I have ever shed a tear over, I know you's wont be my last, but yeah, you guys are special to me and always will be.
Please don't forget me <3
Lots of love
-Your LilBub

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci