• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To Nephilim and JLioner...

Reaction score
JLioner No, you resigned! You've helped me a lot in the past and you may not remember me because I changed my forum account name ;-; Anyways thanks for the help you gave to the community and me as well.

Nephilim You may not have helped me as much since I never really asked you, but my friends always said that if they ever had a problem you would be the person to solve it. It's sad to see you go ;-;

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It was sad to see em go earlier today. It hit me like a bullet when I saw Neph resign, and JLioner later, especially since we had the Cleansweep earlier. As I said before, it's sad to see you go and we all wish you come back in the future :)

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
I know I am a new moderator and I never talked to you two that much but it meant a lot to me knowing you were there... Thanks Neph for the interview I will always remember that. It is sad to see either of you go, hopefully we could still talk and see each other if you get back on. I wish you two the best of luck.

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Well well well, where do I even begin?!

JLioner, We didn't talk much, especially because time zones like to screw with people. However, I do know that you were an amazing Moderator and an even better Trial Sr. Moderator. You knew the Network like the back of your hand.

We will all run into that point in time where we just have to move on from things, even if it is something that you love and have passion for. You time as a staff member here sadly came to an end today. The feels in #off-topic and DM's were real. I hope that you return one day and reapply for a staff position :) Don't forget about the countless amounts of snatching requests in the #srstaff-requests that you snatched from Vanessa! xD

Best of luck on your future endeavors! I am and always will be here for you! I am only a forums message or a tweet away! :D

Nephilim, Neph Neph Neph. Let me just start off by saying thank you. I have been saying this quite frequently to you lately because I feel like it isn't said enough. Not only to you, but the entire Sr. Staff team as a whole. You guys are the true MVP's. You maintain the fort! Your contributions towards the MCGamer Network have definitely impacted us as a whole. Not bad things! Thank you for all that you have done - both as a mod and a Sr. Mod!

Like I said to Jojo, the time does come where things just have to end; whether you wanted it to happen or not. I hope to see you come back and reapply for a staff position :)

Hey, at least this gives you more time to teach me Dutch. ;)

Don't forget about us now! I am here for both of you at any time of the day! I truly do mean that. You know where to find me. :)

On the behalf of the staff team, we thank you both for your hard work and dedication towards the network.

Best of luck!

NagolGames

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Literally found out about this from reading this thread. #alwaysthelasttoknow

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly, you two are amazing at what you do. Nephilim Thank you for being there all those times where I needed help on certain things.. (Specially this past weekend LOL) and just for all the times I probably annoyed you asking questions about forums moderating xD You were truly an amazing Sr. Moderator and staff member in general. JLioner Jojo, I didn't get to know you as well as I'd like to know you, but hopefully you'll still be around and we get to be close friends. Good luck to the both of you. #Nephilioner <3
--

Vanicle Thank you for making this thread, as the community and staff definitely believe their duties/well being in the community should be acknowledged more than what it already is :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci