• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To the haters of 1.9. Wake up!

LoganPvPsQUIK

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that 1.9 will stay on top because it's the newest version - just as a good, consistent majority of players were using 1.8 before 1.9 came out.
play 1 round of mcsg on 1.9.. you cant even throw a rod or eat food without bugs.....

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah lol, from a map maker point of view I bet 1.8 was epic with all the new blocks. Probably really sucked when the haters made MCG switch back after 1.8 maps had already been built. Hopefully they wake up now before they cause more trouble. :p
Trust me I was very annoyed at it lol

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
play 1 round of mcsg on 1.9.. you cant even throw a rod or eat food without bugs.....
You can now, as of the latest update. You can even sword block again (see the latest update changelog for details on how we made that work).
Of course there's going to be bugs in the 1.9 support. It literally just came out a few days ago, and making a tri-protocol patch isn't easy. But we're fixing most of the major ones pretty quickly.

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
'Haters' of 1.9. When 1.9 was created there was no consideration taken for the PvP community, we have the right to complain, complaining isn't hating. When 1.8 came out everybody hated it because once again it took no consideration for the PvP community and it still isn't used now, we have the opportunity to stick with 1.7 for a while, we need to make the most of it.

Pyr

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm going to be quite honest, 1.9 is still in development with its update! Like 1.8, nobody really enjoyed the version until it got updated making it playable on MCSG. Be patient! Things will get better :)

LoganPvPsQUIK

Survivor
Reaction score
You can now, as of the latest update. You can even sword block again (see the latest update changelog for details on how we made that work).
Of course there's going to be bugs in the 1.9 support. It literally just came out a few days ago, and making a tri-protocol patch isn't easy. But we're fixing most of the major ones pretty quickly.
ok thats good, tbh the pvp wasnt to bad when i played, just the rod and bow didnt work neither did eating. but other than that it wasnt horrible..

Reactions: Pyr

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
'Haters' of 1.9. When 1.9 was created there was no consideration taken for the PvP community, we have the right to complain, complaining isn't hating. When 1.8 came out everybody hated it because once again it took no consideration for the PvP community and it still isn't used now, we have the opportunity to stick with 1.7 for a while, we need to make the most of it.
Complain to Mojang then. MCGamer has not control over MC updates.

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry mate, but you're 100% wrong. PvP oriented servers will never switch unless mojang decides to endorse PvP. Every update coming is making PvP a little bit worse, because the mojang staff despise the people who play it. Have you even seen marc's Twitter? Servers won't switch. Badlion won't, which is basically all people care about anymore. My server will be 1.7/1.8 because why would it be anything else? Just because it's new means it's good? I think you're the one who needs a wake up call my man. 1.7 is the best update for PvP regarding skill needed for it. You along with the other people like you need to open your eyes- new =/= better.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry mate, but you're 100% wrong. PvP oriented servers will never switch unless mojang decides to endorse PvP. Every update coming is making PvP a little bit worse, because the mojang staff despise the people who play it. Have you even seen marc's Twitter? Servers won't switch. Badlion won't, which is basically all people care about anymore. My server will be 1.7/1.8 because why would it be anything else? Just because it's new means it's good? I think you're the one who needs a wake up call my man. 1.7 is the best update for PvP regarding skill needed for it. You along with the other people like you need to open your eyes- new =/= better.
While we're at it, we might as well re-add 1.5.2 support... and 1.4 support... and 1.3 support... and 1.2.5 support... :kappa:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci