• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Today was a successful stress test! Thank you for all of your feedback.

Sammoko

Survivor
Reaction score
The game tracker looks amazing! One question though, are there going to be daily, weekly, monthly leaderboards?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yea, I can also confirm there is a large amount of rubberbanding
Some of the servers right now are still waiting for the new config update as the servers technically don't restart anymore. This update should propagate to all servers in about an hour or so. Repeating from what mooman219 has said, rubberbanding is mostly fixed but not as bad from what was experienced today. While typing this he is working on testing some new tweaks he did just now.

The game tracker looks amazing! One question though, are there going to be daily, weekly, monthly leaderboards?
We have all the data being stored right now, just need to create the PHP calculations which we hope to have done within the next week or so.

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I mentioned this in the other thread, is "again" supposed to be blocked in chat? If you say it, the plugin censors it.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Angryjukebox, "again" shouldn't be blocked but I asked the devs to look into it. Thanks for letting us know.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe... I managed to get in one full game today but I was mostly working with the devs all day. Will try to boost my score this weekend once this transition period completes. ;)
Will the stats screen always show the face of your skin, Or will it be changed to the forum avatars?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci