• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Today was a successful stress test! Thank you for all of your feedback.

Dobbie247

Spectator
Reaction score
The reason why we did the countdown was we wanted everyone to load in the map. For other people with slower internet connections, they would have a disadvantage because they may still be downloading the chunks while other people already have it loaded. This will be sure everyone will have a fair chance in the final deathmatch per game.
oh okay nah thats fine i understand, but allgoods if you cant change that back

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe could do wut sub3rvision did 579 wins 70 games played
Lol, I remembered when that happened... #BlameFireworks We kept it more as a joke if anything at all. He will reset his scores later.

Will the stats screen always show the face of your skin, Or will it be changed to the forum avatars?
Always your MC username face.
oh okay nah thats fine i understand, but allgoods if you cant change that back
Once we add in new DM areas, you will see why we added this. Unsure if you or anyone remembers the DM maps we tried to add. Just that that the plugin and bukkit situation was something we couldn't do at that time.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Um, another bug found with the games played.

I was on 1,282(?) around that area, last night I played at least 5 or so games and now my games are up to 1,351, and I know I haven't played 69 games over a day...

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Um, another bug found with the games played.

I was on 1,282(?) around that area, last night I played at least 5 or so games and now my games are up to 1,351, and I know I haven't played 69 games over a day...
HAXX

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks for responding to so much player feedback Chad. I must admit, I wasn't pleased with MCSGV2 when it came out, but due to your work and that of the Devs, it looks like it may end up turning out well.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks for responding to so much player feedback Chad. I must admit, I wasn't pleased with MCSGV2 when it came out, but due to your work and that of the Devs, it looks like it may end up turning out well.
Its called patience Young Zeno..

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Patience requires time to develop, Young Rednasty.

But it looks like patience will end up paying off very well in this situation.
Yeah.. I think it really does.. I like v2 so far..

I guess I've aged enough to get some of the thing called patience Young Zeno

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci