• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Toggle Sprint - Vote Don't Argue -_-

Should Toggle Sprint/Sneak be allowed on MCGamer?

• Yes

Votes: 68 74.7%
  • No

Votes: 23 25.3%

• Total voters

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Okay so I know a kid literally posted a thread like this about 30 minutes ago or something but he was asking the community for their opinions whilst here its just read and vote cause I cant be bothered with some people in this community who cant read over what they're saying and just start coming up with really stupid excuses that I honestly could not give a crap about as they are utterly horse crap (See I even managed to keep it PG there) :)

So basically people are mainly arguing about the disadvantage vanilla players having to re-tap their sprint key. Why not just put it as Q? and click on W & Q at the same time? Its much easier I've done it all the time and still do it while using Toggle Sprint on Badlion cause I'm used to it.

It doesn't affect my PvP what so ever, using it or not, I still PvP the same. Using my Q button allows me to strafe just as well. I've fought many people with Toggle Sprint when I didn't have it on and I still kill them. I see no disadvantage here.

Why not just ban everyone who uses Optifine right? Even though everyone uses it to zoom in at pretty flowers but wait.... VANILLA PLAYERS DONT HAVE THAT RIGHT?? BAN THEM ALL!

smh community smh

watch these kids just say toggle sprint is like macros, i honestly cba with this community anymore ;)

vote in the poll for ur opinion gg ty xxx

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
ty 2 molotov or jimmer 4 the no's ;)

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
I think it's a nice idea, but unlike optifine it's a harder mod to download and could lead to an unfair advantage to those who don't know how to or can't download it.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
I think it's a nice idea, but unlike optifine it's a harder mod to download and could lead to an unfair advantage to those who don't know how to or can't download it.
theres tutorials on yt. i struggled downloading optifine b4 uknow the vikkcraft days

sp00dr

Platinum
Reaction score
That's why we have YouTube videos

sp00dr

Platinum
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea because some people in the community use it and I think that's a little unfair to the people that play fair and don't use toggled sprint.

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea because some people in the community use it and I think that's a little unfair to the people that play fair and don't use toggled sprint.
So because some people are doing the wrong thing, you want everyone to be allowed to do the wrong thing? Don't you think that is quite a bad idea?

sp00dr

Platinum
Reaction score
But why should people have to search up something just so they could have a chance at beating someone on a game which should be easy to get into and start?
SAmething with optifine doesn't it help u in game zoom in and look at the player from what sword he has

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci