• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Toggle Sprint - Vote Don't Argue -_-

Should Toggle Sprint/Sneak be allowed on MCGamer?

• Yes

Votes: 68 74.7%
  • No

Votes: 23 25.3%

• Total voters

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea because some people in the community use it and I think that's a little unfair to the people that play fair and don't use toggled sprint.
Or, the people who are currently breaking the rules could stop breaking them with their use of togglesprint until the mod is allowed and then all can use it fairly?

sou66

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok so basically it should be allowed because it doesn't affect your pvp at all it's just for if you feel like pressing on the button or nah

sp00dr

Platinum
Reaction score
So because some people are doing the wrong thing, you want everyone to be allowed to do the wrong thing? Don't you think that is quite a bad idea?
I agree with u on its a bad idea but other people in the community use it unfairly

sp00dr

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok so basically it should be allowed because it doesn't affect your pvp at all it's just for if you feel like pressing on the button or nah
Exactly and it doesn't really effect anything because we already have a sprint key but we just have to hold it down

Known

Gold
Reaction score
I don't know why it isn't allowed , it's just easy to press one less button , doesn't affect anything and back to its difficulty in downloading , about everyone had to search up on how to download optifine . This should g allowed due to the fact it'll satisfy the entire community

zLeoHD

Survivor
Reaction score
togglesneak doesn't give the playe using it any kb advantage,i spoke with some kohi sr mods i kow and they tested togglesneak/sprint kb vs a non togglesprint player and there isn't any difference,i mainly used it cause i came back from a koth and astral players askd me to record a kid using kbmodiefier, i really think that mcsg should care more about the obvious hackers flying around then banning people cause they use a mod.
the only thing that reduces ur kb is regedit wich gives you more vertcal kb then it does normally
i'm sorry if i spelled half of the words wrong thoe i just changed keyboard :D

Reactions: *

llamalover

Survivor
Reaction score
you can just use it anyways there's no way of finding out unless you record yourself using it lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci