• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Toggle Sprint

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
I have a question, why is the mod toggle sprint forbidden? I do understand that toggle sneak is an unfair advantage over others, but why toggle sprint? It doesn't give you any sort of pvp advantage over anyone in a fight. Someone please explain :"D
A lot of big networks allow it, like badlion, hive, kohi, so why can't we allow it?

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Back in the day of double tapping the letter w, it was xD

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Hive have always allowed BSM so that's why they still have it.

What I recall is that toggle sprint doesn't reset your sprint when playing hence the reason it gives an unfair advantage. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score

What I recall is that toggle sprint doesn't reset your sprint when playing hence the reason it gives an unfair advantage. Correct me if I'm wrong.
but its the same as holding down a button isnt it?

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

It's the same as holding down your sprint button so it doesn't really give an advantage.

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
I will test out the difference between the Sprint key, and the BS Mod.
I will answer your question once I am done testing this out.

(don't worry, the same thing should happen to you when hitting regular mobs as well.)

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nope. When you go for a hit using vanilla sprint your client "slows down" whereas with BSM it continues to sprint.
I'm fairly sure it doesn't, because I use toggle sprint on every server except MCSG.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci