• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Too Many Mods!?

Do You Agree?

• Yes

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Some Things Yes, Other Things No

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
Another thing I would like to add, recently I was interviewed by 2 admins, to become a mod. All they did was pull up crap on how I didn't agree with every single thing they did, do I have to? We were given free will for a reason, it's truly not fair.
your such a cry baby

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
All i can say for the interview thing is that they are looking for people who will uphold all the rules no matter what there view is on the matter and you apparently showed that, possibly in the way to act or answered there questions, you are not necessarily trustworthy or skilled enough to become a mod. Please note im not trying to dis you in anyway im just speculating of course.

As for bring up the fact that people think arena hacks, that should not have been brought up in this thread as it doesnt really relate that well to the topic, and to be honest the majority of people think people with skill hacks, so unless he is proven guilty he is innocent of the crimes he is said to have commited, and yes that still applies in these forums. My final word on this matter is that bring this up is a rather low move to support your point.

Finally as far as the number of mods go, soon there will be near 2000 slots and 30+ mods is not near enough to moderate the forums, ts chat, and all the games that will be up and running at the time all day every day, some will have to work, and others will need a small break or even a long break from the stress of keeping peace in the MCSG community. Final word, we really need more mods especially for the coming of the new servers, and everyone should trust that the people behind choosing mod have the the smarts to pick the best and let go of the worst, and yes they may make a mistake and give someone who should not have the power modship but it isnot their fault if said person puts on a convincing show. They will eventually show their true colors and be dealt with in due time.

please tell me if any or a part of this wall of text doesnt make any sense, because it is a rather larger amount of text from me. :/

-end banter here-

Bessemer

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't think you understand. As I said bacon for a reason and Aeruner commented with eggs. Get it? It was to lighten up the mood in here. Sorry if it caused anything.

Cfor85

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't see any spam. I just see that every one thinks you are full of crap, and this is why I'm not going to lock this because I find
it very funny. You are trying to bash on us because we don't want you as a mod because you like to start crap with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci