• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Too Many Mods!?

Do You Agree?

• Yes

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Some Things Yes, Other Things No

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wizardkittyscat

Tribute
Reaction score
I've only ever seen 2 mods on the servers. Favorlock and Firedog. If anything we need more INGAME MODS.

BowlOSoup

Experienced
Reaction score
There are 22,000 registered people on the forum, which probably means there is a doubled amount of people that aren't registered. 35 moderators is a pretty small for this big of a community.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
thing is i can edit all post

Was I bashing on you? Or was I just stating my opinion? And I like how you say you won't lock this thread because people don't agree with me, but when people do, my threads get locked. You see, this is what I'm talking about. Immature mods, and some people do agree with me. To be honest, I'm starting to understand where your guys's point is coming from, but not from people like you. From people like Omni who actually take the time to explain and not taunt people. I also find it nice how Shaun seems to dislike you. ;)

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks, arena i try my best.

@ Cfor85, yeah i have to agree with arena there that was uncalled for , a bit immature, and not appropriate behavior for a Senior mod. And that all i can say as i dont really know you, so i cant say anything about your ability to moderate the community, other than you are trusted enough to get to Senior mod.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thread is locked and I am going to talk to the mods. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci