• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

too many players

do you think the servers are to packed

• yes to many players

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • no its just fine

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
I've donated 7 times, (For differnet people ect) and its not that expensive, I've got money saved up, ect and $10 for a thing that allows you to get into every match is really worth it, Just stop moaning and play there are about 75 servers you can play on so it shouldnt be that much of a problem

xan_the_man

Spectator
Reaction score
thay are basicly plying money so the can get a spot in the games
so people who payed get a less chance to play

xan_the_man

Spectator
Reaction score
i have nothing against doners but i think everbody should get a equel chance

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
Ok guys who complain about donors, let me ask you this. If we gave donors the ability to have extra health, or even better weapons from the start would you still be complaining? Yes of course you would! Thats completely unfair and a terrible idea. This is the only way to give donors something good that doesn't affect in game activity's.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok guys who complain about donors, let me ask you this. If we gave donors the ability to have extra health, or even better weapons from the start would you still be complaining? Yes of course you would! Thats completely unfair and a terrible idea. This is the only way to give donors something good that doesn't affect in game activity's.
At the beginning of a game donors should have a swo ..... hah got you :)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There are over 100 servers, 1000's of slots...

Just learn how to surf the server list. I usually just look around for a deathmatch, or one that's almost about to hit deathmatch. I'll keep refreshing it until it is down, then I log in, and 99% of the time I get in.

Don't waste your time with ones that say lobby, unless it is under the maximum amount, but don't keep trying to join one that is just like, 24/24 or even 23/24. Being able to log in whenever is a very small advantage, I actually think they need more then that.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
They're the reason the servers continue to run, the least we can do is let them play whenever they want.
I've donated around $70 to these servers (For friends and ect) And to be honest, if you go on the right servers at the right tines you can nearly get a match, So like, If your EU, Go on US in the morning when they are empty ect. I dont really use my donor kick, Only occasionally when i'm not fast enough

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
There are over 100 servers, 1000's of slots...

Just learn how to surf the server list. I usually just look around for a deathmatch, or one that's almost about to hit deathmatch. I'll keep refreshing it until it is down, then I log in, and 99% of the time I get in.

Don't waste your time with ones that say lobby, unless it is under the maximum amount, but don't keep trying to join one that is just like, 24/24 or even 23/24. Being able to log in whenever is a very small advantage, I actually think they need more then that.
There's actually 67 server
30 of US
30 of EU
7 of AU

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There's actually 67 server
30 of US
30 of EU
7 of AU
Way to ruin my post, lol.

70 including tekkit, creative, and survival.

Only 62 servers are up atm tho because survival isn't up yet and some of the survival games servers aren't up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci