• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 best maps! Top 10 worst maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I swear, if a flame war starts, all of you are getting a spanking.
xD made my dad. I hope it doesn't start a flame war, this thread is really good for map builders, this way they know what to do when making a map that most MCSG players will like :p

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
xD made my dad. I hope it doesn't start a flame war, this thread is really good for map builders, this way they know what to do when making a map that most MCSG players will like :p
lol i made your dad? XD

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Its our personal opinion to decide our top 10 best and worse, but I don't think its something nice for the map creators to see if people dislike their map or not as they put a lot of effort. On that note, if there starts to be a flame war, I request thread lock c:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Its our personal opinion to decide our top 10 best and worse, but I don't think its something nice for the map creators to see if people dislike their map or not as they put a lot of effort. On that note, if there starts to be a flame war, I request thread lock c:
As a map maker, I do like to see people's opinions on my map. And we all understand that, no point in saying it again.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
As a map maker, I do like to see people's opinions on my map. And we all understand that, no point in saying it again.
I have seen threads on the past, may or may not happen like before, but again you might like having others opinions, then starting a flame war still has to stay to the rules.
Nevertheless, I agree on the point of commenting your top 10 maps rather than commenting your top 10 worse.

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
Top 10 fav:

1.The Survival Games 2
2. Icarus
3. Vida Cova
4. Teweran Survival Games 2: Drybone Valley
5. Treacherous Heights
6. Holiday Resort
7. Valleyside University
8. The Survival Games 4
9. Survival Games Highway
10. Fortune Island

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have seen threads on the past, may or may not happen like before, but again you might like having others opinions, then starting a flame war still has to stay to the rules.
Nevertheless, I agree on the point of commenting your top 10 maps rather than commenting your top 10 worse.
I just get tired of every thread that contains any sort of debate or negative opinion getting a bunch of "No flame!" posts. I don't think it's necessary, rather you should just contribute to good discussion.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I just get tired of every thread that contains any sort of debate or negative opinion getting a bunch of "No flame!" posts. I don't think it's necessary, rather you should just contribute to good discussion.
I might not be looking at the "positive" site rather than the negative, but its not that I'm contributing for the worse. Yes, you might have enough of "that one guy" commenting on every thread saying "Don't double post" and I'm annoyed too as its not needed, but its not the same as in this kind of threads.
As I previously said, I don't dislike the idea of sharing your top maps, but I dislike the idea of sharing your top worse.

Now, lets stop discussing.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I might not be looking at the "positive" site rather than the negative, but its not that I'm contributing for the worse. Yes, you might have enough of "that one guy" commenting on every thread saying "Don't double post" and I'm annoyed too as its not needed, but its not the same as in this kind of threads.
As I previously said, I don't dislike the idea of sharing your top maps, but I dislike the idea of sharing your top worse.

Now, lets stop discussing.
It's already been said, and I still feel like it's only slightly better than the double post guys. But whatever, I'll stop.

J

Joel/MadDawg

*sigh* Solar Frost Revamped is not a Team Elite map, many individual Team Elite members although, has worked on it.
I know it's not technically a Team Elite map, but when you play it it says "map creators- Echo55, CreepyCrawler and Team Elite". It is true that it's not an officially endorsed Team Elite map, but most of the people who worked on it are in Team Elite. Frankly, it's a lot easier to say "Team Elite ruined it" than to say "Bob, Bill, Geoff etc. ruined it".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci