• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 Clan Battle players

BestAU

Spectator
Reaction score
This is MY opinion on the Top 10 Clan Battle players. Since the clan scene is basically the only thing alive on AU I will be basing my list on clan battles.

1. Darkrai202 / PhoenixClan - With over 70 clan battle wins, 0 losses and leader of the most sucessful clan ever in the history of AU (Phoenix) there is no reason why Nick shouldn't be #1. His shotcalling is great and he organises his players really well.

2. GengarHD - The integrity and exile carry, chris always performs exceptionally well in clan battles and is usually the player everyone relies on.

3. Randm - Philosophy's secret weapon, as with chris randm also plays extremely well in clan battles. He is always the player with the most gear before every fight and the clutches he pulls off are insane.

4. ep1cn00bt00b - ep1c has led many clans to victory with his great shotcalling and strategic play. Epic coordinates ExiLe really well, which is what makes them win the majority of their clan battles.

5. knowledgeguy - Ryan has always played very well in clan battles due to the fact that he has played in so many of them. Ryan also helps carry ExiLe to victory and is also a great leader and decent shotcaller.

6. Jimmy | Intelligent - Pretty sure jimmy quit clans, but when he plays in clan battles he is an unstoppable force. Jimmy carried Poets and Purple Cobras to victory countless times and definitely deserves a spot on here.

7. Hawkerrr - Oscar is a pretty underestimated player in clan battles, but boy can he pull off some crazy stuff. He helps carry Philosophy to victory and is an excellent teammate.

8. Lebron12 - The unkillable tank, Tom recently has performed spectacular in many clan battles. He is a decent shotcaller and pulls off some amazing kills.

9. Dean - Although I believe that everyone overestimates him, I still think he deserves a spot on this list. Dean carries almost all of the battles he plays in and has led many good clans (e.g Fade)

10. Narwhalll / Jordyy - I can't decide out of these 2 who gets this position but without these guys, Nuet and Philosophy would be extremely uncoordinated. They may not be the most skilled players in clan battles, but their leading and coordination make up for it.

Once again, this is my opinion and I don't want this thread locked for flame. Cheers

KR0N0SAU

Experienced
Reaction score
This is MY opinion on the Top 10 Clan Battle players. Since the clan scene is basically the only thing alive on AU I will be basing my list on clan battles.

1. Darkrai202 / PhoenixClan - With over 70 clan battle wins, 0 losses and leader of the most sucessful clan ever in the history of AU (Phoenix) there is no reason why Nick shouldn't be #1. His shotcalling is great and he organises his players really well.

2. GengarHD - The integrity and exile carry, chris always performs exceptionally well in clan battles and is usually the player everyone relies on.

3. Randm - Philosophy's secret weapon, as with chris randm also plays extremely well in clan battles. He is always the player with the most gear before every fight and the clutches he pulls off are insane.

4. ep1cn00bt00b - ep1c has led many clans to victory with his great shotcalling and strategic play. Epic coordinates ExiLe really well, which is what makes them win the majority of their clan battles.

5. knowledgeguy - Ryan has always played very well in clan battles due to the fact that he has played in so many of them. Ryan also helps carry ExiLe to victory and is also a great leader and decent shotcaller.

6. Jimmy | Intelligent - Pretty sure jimmy quit clans, but when he plays in clan battles he is an unstoppable force. Jimmy carried Poets and Purple Cobras to victory countless times and definitely deserves a spot on here.

7. Hawkerrr - Oscar is a pretty underestimated player in clan battles, but boy can he pull off some crazy stuff. He helps carry Philosophy to victory and is an excellent teammate.

8. Lebron12 - The unkillable tank, Tom recently has performed spectacular in many clan battles. He is a decent shotcaller and pulls off some amazing kills.

9. Dean - Although I believe that everyone overestimates him, I still think he deserves a spot on this list. Dean carries almost all of the battles he plays in and has led many good clans (e.g Fade)

10. Narwhalll / Jordyy - I can't decide out of these 2 who gets this position but without these guys, Nuet and Philosophy would be extremely uncoordinated. They may not be the most skilled players in clan battles, but their leading and coordination make up for it.

Once again, this is my opinion and I don't want this thread locked for flame. Cheers
Might as well make best shot callers au..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci