• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 Favorite Pokemon? (Or Just #1)

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm pretty bored, and since I haven't made a thread in a while and I decided to go ahead and make this one. So the question is simple, yet sometimes a hard decision. So, what's your favorite Pokemon?

*MINE*
|
|
| Those are my top 10, if you can't think of 10, just say your favorite. :) |

Last edited:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I don't have 10 favorites, but neither do I have just one.

• Raichu
  • Dialga
  • Milktank (duh)

Reaction score
10. Shiftry- The first pokemon I ever shiny bred for, This pokemon has been a fav of mine ever since I saw it launch massive hurricanes in Pokemon Ranger
9. Stoutland- I love dogs, especially with beards. Now if you take the dog and have it destroy everything in sandstorms, then it makes the favorites list
8. Ditto- I love it for both competitiveness and general idea. In battles it's the perfect counter to any boosted pokemon on the other team. The general idea of it makes it the pokemon I'd want to own most, with disguises, keys pretty much anything at your disposal
7. Garchomp- Didn't like this one that much until I started using it competitively. A choiced Outrage from this monster has gotten me out of a lot of tight spots in battle
6. Porygon- In my first deck of cards ever I got a Porygon. Terrible in any attack and hp, but it was the first pokemon I was ever able to call my own.
5. Crobat- My fav animal is a bat, so that's why this guy is here. Also my first ever shiny back in Sapphire version
4. Celebi- The time travel pokemon from my favorite pokemon movie, and from my starting gen
3. Typhlosion- Starter from my first game, Gold, also my favorite card before I got the game, and my first 100
2. Milotic- Most recent 100, a competitive tank, and gorgeous. Painstakingly got one in Sapphire and loved it
1. Xerneas- Fav anime of all time is Princess Mononoke, which feature the deer-like spirit of the forest and giver of life. Make it a pokemon, throw in some Norse mythology, and give it my favorite signature move of all time, and you got my favorite pokemon

Honorable mentions: Squirtle/Treecko (Mystery dungeon starter), Snorlax (Fav anime pokemon), Flygon (Plushie)

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
10. Scrafty
9. Masquerain
8. Mudkip
7. Cyndaquil
6. Crobat
5. Heliolisk
4. Dragalge
3. Sandile