• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 Favorite Pokemon? (Or Just #1)

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
18. Pyroar
17. Electivire
16. Magmortar
15. Porygon-Z
14. Snorlax
13. Gogoat
12. Magcargo
11. Hydreigon
10. Walrein
9. Cobalion
8. Houndoom
7. Magnezone
6. Luxray
5. Milotic
4. Tyrantrum
3. Garchomp
2. Dragonite
1. Tyrantitar

Numbers 9-18 is in no particular order as I love them all equally.

Sorry, couldn't just say 10.

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
I got no particular order for my favorites, but all these Pokemon have a special place to me:
Eevee, Absol, Lucario, Glaceon, Leafeon, Sylveon, Gardevoir, Charmander, Ampharos, Lanturn, Altaria, and Umbreon.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
I got no particular order for my favorites, but all these Pokemon have a special place to me:
Eevee, Absol, Lucario, Glaceon, Leafeon, Sylveon, Gardevoir, Charmander, Ampharos, Lanturn, Altaria, and Umbreon.
-eon's are pretty special to you, huh? x)

thechamp11

Platinum
Reaction score
10- Typhlosion: Typhlosion was my first starter on my very first game, Silver (or technically the starter was Cyndaquil), and will always have a special place in my heart
9- Eevee: Personally, I think Eevee is one of the cutest Pokemon ever, and not only that, but he has the potential to take any place in any team, no matter what it needs.
8- Magikarp: NO ONE LOVES HIM SOMEONE HAS TO
7- Squirtle: He's a lil' turtle dat shoots water out of his mouth c:
6- Espeon: This Pokemon takes so much work to obtain in-game, but when you finally do get this Pokemon, and it learns a Psychic type move, gg
5- Venasaur: Just realized that this list had many starters... But anyways... Bulbasaur was my very first starter on Blue. I was one of those kids. But for that, I love Venasaur even more.
4- Salamence: This dragon helped me take on the Elite 4 in my very first game that I personally ever owned(the Silver and Blue were owned by my older brother), and he's just an overall amazing fighter.
3- Dragonite: This dragon is another one of my personal favorites, just because purely of stats. I love his stats so much that he's one of my top 10. That, and I remember getting the Dratini from the dragon cave... thing... in Blackthorn City on SoulSilver, giving him the EXP share, using that to raise him, and having him fighting ready for the Elite 4 as a Dragonair, and was the head of the team against Lance.
2- Mew: MEW
1- Infernerape: This was the very first Pokemon that I ever raised to level 100 on my Platinum game, so it brings back a lot of memories when I find my Platinum and turn on the game to see him.

And that was in no specific order. The reasoning behind why I numbered the list is unknown.

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
All pseudo-legends and semi-pseudos
(Tyranitar, salamence, metagross, lucario, hydreigon, garchomp, dragonite, aggron, flygon, haxorus, kingdra, volcarona, and slaking) I love all of these almost equally with the top 3 being:
3. Metagross
2. Tyranitar
1. Salamence

ThatFuryFellow

Platinum
Reaction score
10. Absol
9. Absol
8. Absol
7. Absol
6. Absol
5. Absol
4. Absol
3. Mega Absol
2. Absol
1. Absol

Lots of variety I know, they don't even relate at all.

Thekaiser

Experienced
Reaction score
18. Pyroar
17. Electivire
16. Magmortar
15. Porygon-Z
14. Snorlax
13. Gogoat
12. Magcargo
11. Hydreigon
10. Walrein
9. Cobalion
8. Houndoom
7. Magnezone
6. Luxray
5. Milotic
4. Tyrantrum
3. Garchomp
2. Dragonite
1. Tyrantitar

Numbers 9-18 is in no particular order as I love them all equally.

Sorry, couldn't just say 10.
Big boi Pokemon aye

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was destined for this thread. Choose my top 3 from each region
Gen 1 - Blastoise Nidoking Ninetales Dewgong Gengar Kangaskhan Lapras Articuno Dragonite
Gen 2- Crobat Espeon Ampharos Slowking Scizor Houndoom Kingdra Blissey Lugia Suicune Tyranitar
Gen 3- Gardevior Swampert Cradily Milotic Salamence Metagross Kyogre Latios Deoxys
Gen 4- Torterra Empoleon Infernape Staraptor Roserade Luxray Vespiquen Honchkrow Mismagius Garchomp Toxicroak Tangrowth Electivire Magmortar Togekiss Leafeon Palkia Giratina (origin form) Cresselia Gallade
Gen 5- Samurott Zoroark Escavalier Ferrothorn Eellektross Chandelure Haxorus Mienshao Braviary Hydreigon Zekrom Volcarona
Gen 6- Yveltal Greninja Talonflame Aegislash Hawlucha Goodra Noivern

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci