• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 MCSG Players

I

Platinum
Reaction score
Which is why Kaycee showed me a screenshot during the CB of GhostlyCombos in the CB room playing with his TS name changed. His buddied name was indeed "GhostlyCombos" playing in the Styx lineup lmao.
why do you care lmao it's not like 90% of AU is still bypassing bans or anything

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
why do you care lmao it's not like 90% of AU is still bypassing bans or anything
Im just telling him that its Starstrong lol. I couldnt care less he was bypassing

GhostlyCombos

Survivor
Reaction score
Which is why Kaycee showed me a screenshot during the CB of GhostlyCombos in the CB room playing with his TS name changed. His buddied name was indeed "GhostlyCombos" playing in the Styx lineup lmao.
If I was playing in the styx lineup (I've never done cb before) why would the buddy name be ghostlycombos? My name at the time was Wraithy not ghostlycombos lol

Player8394

Survivor
Reaction score
If I was playing in the styx lineup (I've never done cb before) why would the buddy name be ghostlycombos? My name at the time was Wraithy not ghostlycombos lol
wait wait wait

starstorng was legendary mcsg player u should be proud that people think ur him

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci