• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 US Clans of ALL Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
That was super Good because the times we lost to them were because we were arguing and people were doing really bad. We beat Vendetta 4 times, and they beat us one. Also remember that during the first cb against them, Absorbents, hit multiple people off from Desolate and also found the games and targeted us off spawn. Let me also go back to the time when we 5-2d Rebels. Just accept the fact that none of yours clans are good as Desolate lmaooo
I could click with my forehead and be better then half the people in your clan

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
How can you not include CyanVolts and/or Blamphs? Literally can't get older than those - clans wouldn't be how they are now without them.

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
Thread Status: Moved

Reasoning: The section "US Clans" is for posting your clan and getting people to apply for it. Clan corner is the proper location for this thread.

Have a nice day!

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Jcc if Rebels can't beat Desolate, then Destiny can't. We smacked you guys when we battled like 2 months ago (easy 5-2). So just stop, Rebels and Destiny is no where close to being as good as Desolate. Rip

Kranman unban me from the ts
We battled you guys once, and we lost 5-3, we never wanted to battle in the first place, we barely played minecraft together and didn't even have our main roster on as Kyle and Jc weren't there, we also had members that hadn't even played in a battle before, I'd like to see you guys beat Destiny or any other really good clan in their Prime when you lost to Carnage... No hate this post just gave me aids when whisper boy said you "ez'd" us

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
How good was the eu version?im au so dont really know :)
i mean, they werent bad, but not good
they were really over-rated and when they would start losing a battle they would alt like mad
pfft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci