• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 3 PvPers Not In Top 100

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
There is no top player this game doesn't require skill, i mean yeah you need some skill to do some technics in pvp but its all about ping in the end.

ping decides if u get the reach, lag, items in chest etc.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
There is no top player this game doesn't require skill, i mean yeah you need some skill to do some technics in pvp but its all about ping in the end.

ping decides if u get the reach, lag, items in chest etc.
While rocket rods may be affected by ping, archery and fire aren't as much. If it was just a ping difference, darkrai202 would suck on U.S. but (unless he's being selective about what footage he uploads) he doesn't.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Teehee, I see you understand the reference so at least it wasn't lost on people. xD

#Grapples4Life

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Even I recognize that Tomahawk isn't in the top 100 anymore. He needs to get his tryhard on again. :(

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
While rocket rods may be affected by ping, archery and fire aren't as much. If it was just a ping difference, darkrai202 would suck on U.S. but (unless he's being selective about what footage he uploads) he doesn't.
Thats why i said the game kind of requires skill for some technics like hot keying, fns, block hitting, fishing rod but in the end it all comes down to ping

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Thats why i said the game kind of requires skill for some technics like hot keying, fns, block hitting, fishing rod but in the end it all comes down to ping
No not at all xD you're just one of those kids that use ping as an excuse whenever something doesn't go your way

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
No not at all xD you're just one of those kids that use ping as an excuse whenever something doesn't go your way
Well i don't know what to say to such a idiotic comment but everything does go my way since i have 600 wins and you have 50 wins which proves your stupid comment stupid. I know what i'm talking about kid so think before you say next time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci