• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 3 PvPers Not In Top 100

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Well i don't know what to say to such a idiotic comment but everything does go my way since i have 600 wins and you have 50 wins which proves your stupid comment stupid. I know what i'm talking about kid so think before you say next time.
This is the stupidest comment I've seen in a while. I have 3 accounts. This account I had about 900 wins before I stat reset. Then I have two other accounts with over a 100 wins. I've led my clan for about 6 months and have been in the community for almost 2 years. You know absolutely nothing.

E

Ephiza

This is the stupidest comment I've seen in a while. I have 3 accounts. This account I had about 900 wins before I stat reset. Then I have two other accounts with over a 100 wins. I've led my clan for about 6 months and have been in the community for almost 2 years. You know absolutely nothing.

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
Listen kid , i don't care what you have to say. I know that ping has to do with game play and you can't deny it. Your basically saying if you were getting 200+ ping you wouldn't wait 10 seconds for a chest to open, or 6 second hit delay. You don't understand what i'm saying so i suggest you respect my opinion and move along in life. Since you clearly don't understand that ping does matter and is crucial to have "ok" connection to play.

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Listen kid , i don't care what you have to say. I know that ping has to do with game play and you can't deny it. Your basically saying if you were getting 200+ ping you wouldn't wait 10 seconds for a chest to open, or 6 second hit delay. You don't understand what i'm saying so i suggest you respect my opinion and move along in life.
Haha I show you up so now I'm a no life? XD and I'm saying there are ways to get around ping really easily. People with 200 ping are usually japs who are some of the most skilled players in the game. Then you have people like Krafty, Youngwolfyy, Ryan Ayden, Bowman, Quackery. All people who are good that compete with the best with awful ping.

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
Haha I show you up so now I'm a no life? XD and I'm saying there are ways to get around ping really easily. People with 200 ping are usually japs who are some of the most skilled players in the game. Then you have people like Krafty, Youngwolfyy, Ryan Ayden, Bowman, Quackery. All people who are good that compete with the best with awful ping.
Dude holy Good, yeah i just said its playable but players have a disadvantage with bad connection. I guarantee you all those people that you listed wont stand a chance with a kid with 50 ping in a sword fight, sure they can bow spam and use tactics like everyone does to avoid a ass whooping against players with good ping but ping sums up everything in the game.

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Dude holy Good, yeah i just said its playable but players have a disadvantage with bad connection. I guarantee you all those people that you listed wont stand a chance with a kid with 50 ping in a sword fight, sure they can bow spam and use tactics like everyone does to avoid a ass whooping against players with good ping but ping sums up everything in the game.
They'd take down people with 50 ping pretty easily. It won't mean much. Having bad ping helps in sword fight. You get delayed knockback, more cluster hits, and more Criticals.

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
They'd take down people with 50 ping pretty easily. It won't mean much. Having bad ping helps in sword fight. You get delayed knockback, more cluster hits, and more Criticals.
I know what you mean, im not new to the game but i respect your opinion and you should to, now can we move along in life

Trivium

Career
Reaction score
I get 250 ms and have beaten people with less than 50 ms all the time -.-
woops wrong forum account this is Krafty

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
I get 250 ms and have beaten people with less than 50 ms all the time -.-
woops wrong forum account this is Krafty
I never said it was impossible, its not hard either you can easily beat a player with good ping by playing defensive

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci