• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 4 Premier League Table predictions!

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Sometimes I really wish I was British.
Then I remember I used to have a British accent and all the attention I got because of it, and I'm suddenly not as eager to be British.
I remember talking to you a while ago and you had that accent. :3

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You have no idea. Like, I'm fugly as uck and in grade 6 (Back when I still had it) I got asked out like 3 times just for my accent. Now that I got braces the accent is gone, though, as my teeth are in a different... err.. shape? idk lol.
Having a British / Australian accent cross I know what you mean. :p

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I sincerely hope the Suarez has a chance of biting Fernando Torres. The sell out piece of poop
LOL. "Sell out piece of poop" That's funny because Torres left liverpool to get trophies and so far he's gotten 3 with Chelsea. Almost all his goals were important goals that helped his team, he also plays consistent and really well if you watch him play instead of bamwagoning with the haters crying about a miss Two years ago.

Anyways I think Chelsea has this in the bag, with Arsenal and man city right behind.

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
1. Arsenal
2. Manchester City
3.Liverpool
4.Chelsea

Tbeeb

Survivor
Reaction score
LOL. "Sell out piece of poop" That's funny because Torres left liverpool to get trophies and so far he's gotten 3 with Chelsea. Almost all his goals were important goals that helped his team, he also plays consistent and really well if you watch him play instead of bamwagoning with the haters crying about a miss Two years ago.

Anyways I think Chelsea has this in the bag, with Arsenal and man city right behind.

Pffffft get outta here! Everyone knows that it was the chemistry between torres and Gerrard that made him so great

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Pffffft get outta here! Everyone knows that it was the chemistry between torres and Gerrard that made him so great
But... But... Torres was even more amazing in Atletico Madrid ;-;

Tbeeb

Survivor
Reaction score
But... But... Torres was even more amazing in Atletico Madrid ;-;
Nor was he at Liverpool. However he isn't to good at Chelsea especially by the fact he is rarely talked about amongst the football world.. what does that tell you about the chemistry and managemeent of his team now (let's be debatable and mature. No silly flame wars haha)

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score

Uhmmm Chelsea paid a record premier league fee for Torres and how many goals did he get in hist first season at chelsea? 5?
While suarez has already scored 20+ (I think) this season for Liverpool, which just shows that even though he's won trophies at chelsea, he just sat there and warmed up the bench, and then celebrated like he did it all.
He did do well for spain at the last Euro competition, but that's when he was supported by loads of world class players to set up open goals for him. (Which he still sometimes misses)

Ps. I over exaterated all of that, and tbh, don't mean most of it.
But it was fun to type

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci