• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 4 Premier League Table predictions!

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Nor was he at Liverpool. However he isn't to good at Chelsea especially by the fact he is rarely talked about amongst the football world.. what does that tell you about the chemistry and managemeent of his team now (let's be debatable and mature. No silly flame wars haha)
Uhmmm Chelsea paid a record premier league fee for Torres and how many goals did he get in hist first season at chelsea? 5?
While suarez has already scored 20+ (I think) this season for Liverpool, which just shows that even though he's won trophies at chelsea, he just sat there and warmed up the bench, and then celebrated like he did it all.
He did do well for spain at the last Euro competition, but that's when he was supported by loads of world class players to set up open goals for him. (Which he still sometimes misses)

Ps. I over exaterated all of that, and tbh, don't mean most of it.
But it was fun to type
hey at least torres doesn't get suspended for racism and bite other people

Tbeeb

Survivor
Reaction score
Uhmmm Chelsea paid a record premier league fee for Torres and how many goals did he get in hist first season at chelsea? 5?
While suarez has already scored 20+ (I think) this season for Liverpool, which just shows that even though he's won trophies at chelsea, he just sat there and warmed up the bench, and then celebrated like he did it all.
He did do well for spain at the last Euro competition, but that's when he was supported by loads of world class players to set up open goals for him. (Which he still sometimes misses)

Ps. I over exaterated all of that, and tbh, don't mean most of it.
But it was fun to type
You deserve a cookie

Tbeeb

Survivor
Reaction score
hey at least torres doesn't get suspended for racism and bite other people
LOL Mate. We could play the allegation game all day, isn't John Terry the worst culprit for having a potty mouth and sleeping with his teammates wives

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
I am a chelsea fan, but if I am going to give my honest opinion I can't see who will be in the top 4, it is to close 2 bad games could drop you down to 5th, although I must say it has been one of the most exiting seasons I have ever saw.

Nah actually that's all lies chelsea have it in the bag ;)

geegeee

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
We are top the league said we are top the league. We are top the league said we are top the league! na na na nananana nananana Giroud... Oh, Santi Cazorla...And it's Arsenal, Arsenal FC, were by far the greatest team the world has ever seen...

LOL, I think you know who I want to win.

#americangooner

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci