• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 5 AU PvP'ers

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
An additional 5 on the list would be interesting, but as far the current list goes I think you were pretty spot on :)
I plan on adding 5 more in the future and I personally felt my list would be accurate because I have played with all the top AU players before so that made it a lot easier :3

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I almost completely agree with this list. Kytria, Darkrai and Billa definitely deserve to be the top 3, I haven't fought Ninga yet, and I haven't fought AlLuc either. (I have, but I had 5 fps) Good list though.

PresidentAbe

Survivor
Reaction score
I used to play in AU. When assasinrazor and brodina were fighting for #1, I was ranked #7 ;)

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
hah i em da b3zt playa eva hahaha u guize al suk hur hur i em 1337 liek benja hahahahahha benja iz da besst mang

Honestly though, I'm kind of surprised that people are agreeing with the list. I still remember the days where darkrai was always posted #1, even in sections he sucked at (Strategy for the MCSG Awards - Nick was upset that he got nominated for that and not sword PvP :p). I'd post Nick and myself on #1 together, add Billa 2nd, Ninga 3rd and I'm not sure where to go with 4th and 5th c: Maybe fit Fossilnoob or SideNublet somewhere in there.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
hah i em da b3zt playa eva hahaha u guize al suk hur hur i em 1337 liek benja hahahahahha benja iz da besst mang

Honestly though, I'm kind of surprised that people are agreeing with the list. I still remember the days where darkrai was always posted #1, even in sections he sucked at (Strategy for the MCSG Awards - Nick was upset that he got nominated for that and not sword PvP :p). I'd post Nick and myself on #1 together, add Billa 2nd, Ninga 3rd and I'm not sure where to go with 4th and 5th c: Maybe fit Fossilnoob or SideNublet somewhere in there.
u suck now derkrai past u nub

FossilBricks

Experienced
Reaction score
My PvP style isn't what my stats actually suggest. Many people believe I am an attacking player that goes all out in PvP situations, but little does everyone know; I can't sword PvP. That supports the reason when people charge me in a fair 1v1 I can't handle it and my PvP just breaks down after a few hits, if you notice in a 1v1 against me, if I get more hits on you than you do on me and run, you'll find that I won't chase you (depending on how low I know you are) because I have practically mastered defensive positioning when fighting people (Also known as when knowing to chase someone, when to pull back and let them think I'm low).

Thus, making it wierd when fighting me, I won't go all out to win, many other people may know I rely too heavily on secondary weapons to help carry me throughout most games, I honestly would not be able to win with just a sword.

I also believe that I should not have been put on that list that Entice has just made, not because I am bad, but because I am somewhat an average player that doesn't deserve the credit that people give me.
My sword skills are terrible, I rely on my bow and fishing rod...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci