• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 5 Best Players!?

Should I do more of these "Top 5" Opinion Posts?

• Yeah..sure, whatever.

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Nouh we hate your posts ;(

Votes: 32 53.3%

• Total voters

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
Hmm... my top 5?

1. Egrodo
  • He's a panda that takes chests in less than a second. 'Nuff said.
2. Lovelights
  • You've got to give somebody with a 5:7 ratio some credit. Reason not first? No reason at all. He has every right to be first. But Egrodo's been that owning panda since back in the day.
  • Dude, when you get a 42 win-streak, you should basically be in every Top 5 possible.
3. NoahSailer
  • Currently World Ranked #1. Though his wins may say so, he is still not the best in my opinion. I would give his PvP skills a 9/10 where as Egrodo/Lovelights are 100000000/10. My opinion 'enywayz.
4. NewYorkkidd9
  • Dere is just something about dat kid from new york ._.
5. Last but not least, sixzoseven.
  • Ahh, the good ol' days where he was ranked #1. Where he would break keyboards and mouses of ragers. Where he was the o'mighty one feared by all. Too bad he is no more. But in my opinion, he will always have a Top 5.

Other Notables

Gravey4rd
- The reason was not that he quit that I didn't choose him. He just seems like a normal above-average fighter. Still loved by all hearts. R.I.P
JustAHotDog - You know there is too much challenge when the HotDog doesn't make it to the Top 5.
Edog786 - He be okee-dokee with his 2:7 ratio
DevilicCrafter - Also a great challenger but not as skilled as the others for my opinion.
darkrai202 - Never've seen him fight ._.
G33ke - A legend as I would call it.

Remember, these are only my opinions, have your own for all I care. But these are what I think are the Top 5 in the world currently.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe you should rename it "Personal Top 5 Best Players" because it's obviously going to be a tad bit biased, but I'll start.

From the people I've fought:
  1. @Edog : This guy is crazy, even when I'm in a team of two he still manages to demolish both of us. He's pretty good (despite his ratio which honestly doesn't even matter).
  2. @Torchy (a.k.a Bloodlights, Aezlurr): This guy's beaten me every fight...I don't even.....yeah that's pretty much it. Watch out we got a bad-ass over here.
  3. @RathaYatra : Very under-rated PVPer and often forgotten about... he's EXTREMELY good, especially with his fishing rod, and deserves to be on every list.
  4. @G33ke : From the experiences I've had with you, you're really skilled and very strategical. Thank you for the fishing rod technique :)
  5. @PancakeKojo : Man, this guy is really good. During the short while I played on the CA servers, he'd demolish me every time I was in a game with him (that's partially why I switched to US).

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
egrodo
He was better awhile back but hes still pretty good he deserves a place on this list.
G33ke
Fought him a couple timed by the way he fights I can tell he good yo
Kranzo
This ranzo is good especially when hes at his best. Fought him leik all da tim
BomBashious
He good. Dats all I can say dont knoe much about him
Variation09
Good. He very good.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
No-no suggestions - Survival Games Discussion Edition:
Who do you think is the best player on MCSG?~
Any threads concerning the 'best' player on MCSG is a 'no-no' because it can and sometimes will hurt the feelings of the people who weren't chosen, or the people who were chosen and lost.
Not only that, but it is a nesting habitat for flame wars about who the best player is.
Sure, it provokes discussion, but it's usually negative.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Might see me playing quite a bit once 1.7 comes out.

On the topic of this topic (hah), I'd advise to have the thread title renamed to something denoting that this is a thread purely expressing personal opinions.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't see how you can put darkrai in there if you've never seen him play :S Also, to be fair, egrodo really isn't what he used to be. There are a lot of better players out there now. Just my opinion ;p

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't see how you can put darkrai in there if you've never seen him play :S Also, to be fair, egrodo really isn't what he used to be. There are a lot of better players out there now. Just my opinion ;p
He'd be guessing off rumours and reputation I'd say, lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci