• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 5 Best Players!?

Should I do more of these "Top 5" Opinion Posts?

• Yeah..sure, whatever.

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Nouh we hate your posts ;(

Votes: 32 53.3%

• Total voters

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
I know, but I still find the guy a bit overrated. And I know it was him playing.
Fair enough :)

My Top 5:

1. Elgoldo - Amazing PvPer and player.

2. Egrodo - I've seen his videos and heard stories about him, amazing at PvP and Survival Games.

3. Gravey4rd - I feel I have to put him here as he has a great W/L ratio and he held the #1 spot for so long.

4. Lovelights - Good guy :p Very good player.

5. Kytria - Best in AU in my opinion (Sorry Nick, he did beat you in the tournament). Great player and PvPer.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Taken straight from @duckluv321's No-No Suggestion's for Survival Games Discussion thread. Please refrain from making these types of threads for the reasons listed above.
I don't even know why that thread is still relevant, it only lists 3 suggestions, and the only suggestion in it that people even care about anymore, completely neglect it anyway. Since that thread was made we've had like 20 "Top MCSG Players" threads make a hot topic.

Either way, all of these threads no matter how you put it are just stupid, biased, and have been made 1,000's of times already. We know who the community thinks is the best already, we don't need to stretch it out anymore.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
5. Kytria - Best in AU in my opinion (Sorry Nick, he did beat you in the tournament). Great player and PvPer.
1 game isn't enough to judge off
Also, that tournament was done on a server with no NCP. This means it's a battle of connection, not skill.

Further on from there Kytria plays MCSG so much less now, he's lost most of his skill. He used to be #1, times have changed however.

Moving on from that I still consider Kytria at his prime better than me at my prime. I'd rate him higher than myself, however now I don't believe he's #1 in AU.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Also, that tournament was done on a server with no NCP. This means it's a battle of connection, not skill.

Further on from there Kytria plays MCSG so much less now, he's lost most of his skill. He used to be #1, times have changed however.

Moving on from that I still consider Kytria at his prime better than me at my prime. I'd rate him higher than myself, however now I don't believe he's #1 in AU.
Only said it to annoy you Nick, you guys are even <3

Just out of interest, who do you think is best in AU?

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. @egrodo

2. @Elgoldo

3. @xSwagGiraffe

4. @Torchy

5. @
NoahSailer

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
1. @xExtract - By far the best PvP player I've ever seen. Even on US he still manages to beat some of the top players...(he's EU by the way)

2. @BomBashious - The best US player in my opinion. He's legendary with a bow, probably the best bow player right now. Manages to do really well with a sword too.

3. @Orca (OrcaM8) - This guy is an all around good player. He's insane with a sword.

4. @Variation09 - Legend/beast. If I don't have arrows there's no way I'll be able to beat him.

5. @xSwagGiraffe - Very great with the sword and a great player. If I had the chance to see him play a little more I'd probably put him higher but I haven't been seeing him lately. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci