• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 5 disbanded clans

TeIIo

Experienced
Reaction score
1. SlimeArmy
2. Nitride

Nobody can deny the fact that those willl remain as legends :)

Pls note: I don't want and didnt mean to sound cocky

#iFroxApproves

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In no order

1. Legends
2. Empire v1
3. Cyan volts
4. Blamphs
5. Aviate

And err forgotten rebanded quickly so I did not put it up also I don't no many more..

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
Cyanvolt a where just as good as the blamphs the only thig that tipped blamphs as better was zeejay and the fact that cyanvolts lost one of its leaders because he was an idiot, I'd say it was
1.blamphs
2.cyanvolts v3 (without willyrin)
3.slimearmy
4.sixzo's(which was pretty much the blamphs revived under sixzo's lead)
5.nitride
When we are talking pure combat skill these guys top anything this day ad a ge can spit out, but if your talking hitting others with fishig rods and lighting people on fire. Then ya these clans are great, but I'd love to see anybody try and beat Tito or sixzo one vs one with nothing but a sword, only someone from the old days could possibly do it, the best pure combat players to ever play here, in no particular order
1.the great Tito
2.sixzoseven
3.ifrox
4.soulv2
5.muffinbeaner

Last edited:

iFroxFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
Cyanvolt a where just as good as the blamphs the only thig that tipped blamphs as better was zeejay and the fact that cyanvolts lost one of its leaders because he was an idiot, I'd say it was
1.blamphs
2.cyanvolts v3 (without willyrin)
3.slimearmy
4.sixzo's(which was pretty much the blamphs revived under sixzo's lead)
5.nitride
When we are talking pure combat skill these guys top anything this day ad a ge can spit out, but if your talking hitting others with fishig rods and lighting people on fire. Then ya these clans are great, but I'd love to see anybody try and beat Tito or sixzo one vs one with nothing but a sword, only someone from the old days could possibly do it, the best pure combat players to ever play here, in no particular order
1.the great Tito
2.sixzoseven
3.ifrox
4.soulv2
5.muffinbeaner
Idk if i deserve a spot here, i only played smart and shot them to death with arrows :p

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Back in the early days, obviously:
- Nitride
- SlimeArmy
- CyanVolts
- Blamphs
After summer 2012:
- TheLegends
- Chrome
- Netherians

Last edited:
Reaction score
Slime army- unstoppable back in its prime, we worked well as a team unfortunately they disbanded a week after I joined.
Nitride- amazing clan, yet again I was with them until they became inactive, unstoppable.
Legends- amazing yet again, I was with them when they disbanded, one of the worlds best.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci