• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 50 AU PvPers and Top 5 AU Clans of all time.

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do you seriously think Fade is on the same level as Phoenix?
Yes we are as good as Pheonix. Fade were like the underdogs in the clan q-munity. We all had 200-600 wins and we were stepping up to clans with 1k 2k wins on each player. Our best players at our prime were McNinjaCraft, Atana316, Hungy_Dory, Legosean10, dagarawaliga123, TyzaaR, 22chichman, StepChildz, Doritohs, Darby100. If I would say put in our best players out of the guys above I would put in Doritohs, McNinjaCraft, Legosean10 and the last one I'm rly not sure 2 many choices.

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
Yes we are as good as Pheonix. Fade were like the underdogs in the clan q-munity. We all had 200-600 wins and we were stepping up to clans with 1k 2k wins on each player. Our best players at our prime were McNinjaCraft, Atana316, Hungy_Dory, Legosean10, dagarawaliga123, TyzaaR, 22chichman, StepChildz, Doritohs, Darby100. If I would say put in our best players out of the guys above I would put in Doritohs, McNinjaCraft, Legosean10 and the last one I'm rly not sure 2 many choices.
lol vry funny

Not saying fade was bad, but comparing them to phoenix :/

Reaction score
You were very good, but not to Phoenixs level.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
I enjoyed reading the discussions between y'all but keep the abuse/hackusations out of here as it only causes flame.

Failure to follow up on these rules will result in further punishment

Magneeto_

Spectator
Reaction score
what about me it isn't fair. i've had enough i want my share. ♫♫♫

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci