• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 50 AU PvPers and Top 5 AU Clans of all time.

Haztar

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes I shouldn't be on this list you know was only ranked 600th in legacy <3

makes me cri ereytim ;-;

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Kind of a bump, but I think Alluc should be higher. Back when I Good-stomped everyone Alluc always gave me a hard run for my money and would actually have a shot against me in deathmatch. Likewise, I think Damo should be placed lower and/or not on at all. He was likeable but I don't think he was actually that good. He was more like a player people 'noticed', but he's a lad. Also don't think dorky should be on if you've seen the Cobrastyles video where he tries to be sneaky C: Idk if Mitch should be that high up on no.6 but then again, I don't remember him that well.

And also, I think Rhinoviru5 said that it's biased to put the top 5 as phoenix members. There WAS a reason that Phoenix dominated the Au clan scene, becoming the best Au clan since it was founded. I personally think we generally just had better players, but that highlights some of the best we've had (not trying to be arrogant/cocky, just being fair and reasonable). Then again, perhaps we just played with each other a lot in contrast to others. Hard to say. Also,
"we have decided to make our list public, unbiased and reviewed multiple times and this is what we came up with"

Doesn't have hs3716, dusky or icalldemhacks in top 50, makes top 5 all phoenix members. I think its a fair call to say this is some what bias.
Dusky was absolutely horrible to be honest. I also recorded him sprint hacking back when he played on kkww.

Anyway, you were one of the old-timer players, so your memory is probably about as good as mine. Who would you put up as top 10 overall?

Finally,
+cobrostyles, elisha_mutang, dragontixan
thank you, legend xoxo

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci