• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 50 AU PvPers and Top 5 AU Clans of all time.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
hey we're talking about top level clans here

maybe but its kind of true

so many people from late 2014/2015 saying "haha list so bias xd" stfu you don't know who half of these people are
well we would of beaten you guys but we never cb'd

PoetsAUmaybeNZ

Experienced
Reaction score

Rhinoviru5

Diamond
Reaction score
can someone else make a list so i can hear their point of view so i can laugh at them because they're most likely dumb
this thread is savage AF, the list really isn't that bad. I wont make a list cause i cbf but here are some things i would change.

*Darkrai202 down 1/2 spots
*snochet65 down about 5+ spots
*Ninjachicken down
*Knowledgeguy down a bit (unless he has became a god since i stooped playing)
*Xestros_ down a little bit
*Da_Goose22 up a bit
*Squidman9 down a fair bit
*jewlex up
*RhinoViru5 up a fair amount
*add hs2716 to atleast top 20/25
*add _Dusky_ somewhere towards the bottom
*croe added somewhere (not really sure where)

maybe some more things, but they are just the obvious thing to me.

PoetsAUmaybeNZ

Experienced
Reaction score
*Darkrai202 down 1/2 spots
*snochet65 down about 5+ spots
*Ninjachicken down
*Knowledgeguy down a bit (unless he has became a god since i stooped playing)
*Xestros_ down a little bit
*Da_Goose22 up a bit
*Squidman9 down a fair bit
*jewlex up
*RhinoViru5 up a fair amount
*add hs2716 to atleast top 20/25
*add _Dusky_ somewhere towards the bottom
*croe added somewhere (not really sure where)

*Darkrai202 down 1/2 spots - What's your reasoning on that? There was never a player I couldn't beat over 70-80% of the time (or 60% if they were top 3) if we're talking PvP wise (can understand your reasoning of putting Jared and Aris above me, they were both insane but only for like 2-3 months and then we went 50/50, still beat them most of the time but I can get your point on that)
*snochet65 down about 5+ spots - Cam yelled at me saying he's better than everyone below him : [
*Ninjachicken down - Agreed
*Knowledgeguy down a bit (unless he has became a god since i stooped playing) - Became fairly good after you stopped, not god level but still pretty good
*Xestros_ down a little bit - Agreed
*Da_Goose22 up a bit - Disagreed
*Squidman9 down a fair bit - Agreed
*jewlex up - Really never got a fair 1v1 except for 1 CB where I 10'd him, he was either really really good or average. I won't comment on this
*RhinoViru5 up a fair amount - Actually agree with this, 39 is way too low for you. You deserve to be lower around 30ish, maybe a bit higher. But this is the thing, see how we rate ourselves on players we think we can beat? I can beat everyone on that list more than 60% of the time but some players may think other players were harder to verse than me just because of play-styles. It'll never be 100% accurate but we're getting closer.
*add hs2716 to atleast top 20/25 - Honest to god can't remember him well, was never really good but definitely not bad either. Can't comment
*add _Dusky_ somewhere towards the bottom - Maybe, 50/50 on that
*croe added somewhere (not really sure where) - Was originally on the list, idk what happened to him

I really believe that we have most of the top 50 players in AU, just standings are a bit wrong. There's some Phoenix members too high up and some other players who are too low down. The reasoning of having lots of Phoenix players is because Cam and I know them and played with them much more than other players from other clans. We don't put them up there if they're our friends, we just need solid reasoning and opinions from people from other clans instead of "so biased lmao XD" to actually make an accurate list.

Cheers for the feedback man, it helps believe it or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci