• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 50 AU PvPers and Top 5 AU Clans of all time.

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
Lebron 37th place. If we are talking about when MCSG players were at their prime (im talking like 2014), lebrons stats were like 300/3000. I dont think that deserves a spot in the top 50, maybe top 100 but im pretty sure there were several people that were better than him that should be on there. Bias list
People thinking stats mean everything in terms of skill. smh. I play casually. I only tryhard in Cb's lol.

PoetsAUmaybeNZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Lebron12 37th place. If we are talking about when MCSG players were at their prime (im talking like 2014), lebrons stats were like 300/3000. I dont think that deserves a spot in the top 50, maybe top 100 but im pretty sure there were several people that were better than him that should be on there. Bias list
all time

all time

all time

all time

all time

all time

all time

you're a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom retard

Mufasa_Lord

Spectator
Reaction score
all time

all time

all time

all time

all time

all time

all time

you're a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom retard
My mistake, didnt see it said that. I thought it was back in the past considering more than 50% of the list are old players. But still, lebron back then or today, still trash ,, shouldnt be on the list

PoetsAUmaybeNZ

Experienced
Reaction score
My mistake, didnt see it said that. I thought it was back in the past considering more than 50% of the list are old players. But still, lebron back then or today, still trash ,, shouldnt be on the list
it is ok my friend

idk tom in cbs is good which is nice

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
Do you realise no one Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom likes you, Anime was created so you could dwell in your basements and not disturb society. Not so you could come out and think you have opinions.
what is wrong with u munted catfish lookin squid on roids
Well I think I have to explain even though it should be obvious by now first off lets start with PC specs not everyone has the best PC in the world therefore if you have more money you can buy a better PC number 2 some days you are going to be playing badly thats just the way it is for example some times I killed a team of two with 7 hearts no problem but other days a player who had leather armor and a wood sword because some days your reflexes are going to be better and your awareness aswell, number 3 ping advantage for anyone out there saying ping does not give you an advantage you need to slap yourself with a fish because it most certainly does for example you are fighting against someone and it just so happens that you have let's say 200ms and the player you are fighting against has 30ms but you click faster and are "better" with the bow that wont really matter because when you shoot an arrow it will have a 2 second delay and that is a massive disadvantage as far as sword fights go if you are the player who is getting the bigger lag you are the one who is seeing players teleporting all over the place and last but not least teaming if you are teaming with somebody and you win nearly every game that does not mean you are the best that just means that you have a teammate that helps you win, also something that I forgot to mention some people invest a lot more time into this game then others and also it's quite ironic how "darkrai202" was one of the people who helped to create this thread and it just so happend that he/she is on the number one spot and also that is a pretty bad remark that you made about anime because last time I checked anime is one of the biggest forms of entertainment at this time and hundreds of millions of people watch anime every day and to you Juzzy, you should look at your name before posting something like that, ;)

rktt

Survivor
Reaction score
Well I think I have to explain even though it should be obvious by now first off lets start with PC specs not everyone has the best PC in the world therefore if you have more money you can buy a better PC number 2 some days you are going to be playing badly thats just the way it is for example some times I killed a team of two with 7 hearts no problem but other days a player who had leather armor and a wood sword because some days your reflexes are going to be better and your awareness aswell, number 3 ping advantage for anyone out there saying ping does not give you an advantage you need to slap yourself with a fish because it most certainly does for example you are fighting against someone and it just so happens that you have let's say 200ms and the player you are fighting against has 30ms but you click faster and are "better" with the bow that wont really matter because when you shoot an arrow it will have a 2 second delay and that is a massive disadvantage as far as sword fights go if you are the player who is getting the bigger lag you are the one who is seeing players teleporting all over the place and last but not least teaming if you are teaming with somebody and you win nearly every game that does not mean you are the best that just means that you have a teammate that helps you win, also something that I forgot to mention some people invest a lot more time into this game then others and also it's quite ironic how "darkrai202" was one of the people who helped to create this thread and it just so happend that he/she is on the number one spot and also that is a pretty bad remark that you made about anime because last time I checked anime is one of the biggest forms of entertainment at this time and hundreds of millions of people watch anime every day and to you Juzzy, you should look at your name before posting something like that, ;)
ummmm

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
you managed to fit that into one sentence. well done. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci