• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top AU MCSG clans?

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Clans like synergy and Nekk don't deserve recognition of being good cause half the time they cheated to win believe me, clan battling either of those clans is a waste of time.

Now time for my opinion.

1. Phoenix. Biased no. We have a reason to be cocky. With over 23 straight wins with not having a single clan have 2 wins against us in. 1clan battle and has the most stacked roster you've seen in any AU clan. Being in clan battles, I know that Phoenix has every requirement to be absolutely godly in clan battles.

2. I'd still say Apex at the moment as no other clan that has potential of being #2 have challenged them. Croe and flok are fantastic leaders and great tacticians and in their prime they were absolutely unstoppable . It's a shame they lost the majority of their A team.

3. Fury. Definitely a stacked roster with experienced members. Definitely a clan you don't want to mess with. However I still question the clans leadership capabilities and even with their stacked roster, how good are they in clan battles and do they have good teamwork ? Never seen them clan battle before but I can't wait for Fury vs Apex.

Can't be bothered doing more but that's my opinion.
Fury disbanded as well... probs doesn't deserve the list

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
If a clan is disbanded they don't deserve to be on a list because they are not a clan anymore.
I under stand that but he was not inferring that he was saying that they don't deserve to be on the list because they DISPANDED that's no exactly true if they have a reason, But I get futher people putting clans down should not list them.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I under stand that but he was not inferring that he was saying that they don't deserve to be on the list because they DISPANDED that's no exactly true if they have a reason, But I get futher people putting clans down should not list them.
Going to be honest, Fury was basically there because there is literally no AU clans that are good anymore. It's literally the same clans, Phoenix as #1, Apex as #2 and the players that aren't in Apex and Phoenix under a different leader everytime. Blitz, Synergy, Hydra, Fury and all of Juzzyy's clans (No offence intended to the people owning those clans, majority of you are all my friends c: ) all had a large similarity of members. Those clans also had something in common and that being that the leaders were unstable when it came to leading a clan, being a leader has certain qualities that not everyone has. Just because you're a good player and you have a following it doesn't mean your clan is going to be successful. Take that in.

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Going to be honest, Fury was basically there because there is literally no AU clans that are good anymore. It's literally the same clans, Phoenix as #1, Apex as #2 and the players that aren't in Apex and Phoenix under a different leader everytime. Blitz, Synergy, Hydra, Fury and all of Juzzyy's clans (No offence intended to the people owning those clans, majority of you are all my friends c: ) all had a large similarity of members. Those clans also had something in common and that being that the leaders were unstable when it came to leading a clan, being a leader has certain qualities that not everyone has. Just because you're a good player and you have a following it doesn't mean your clan is going to be successful. Take that in.
Don't want to start a flame but as you said there arnt that much good Au clans any more so what other clan would you put on there?

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
What is Xrestros or somethings yt so I can watch the video?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci