• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top AU MCSG clans?

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
1. Aris and I, srs gods unite.
2. Phoenix: Nick is bad. Stig is better.
3. Your clan

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1. Aris and I, srs gods unite.
2. Phoenix: Nick is bad. Stig is better.
3. Your clan
Aris and Nick are the gods, you can be the petty #2 clan. We made a religion together

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
MY List:
Phoenix: Because its phoenix
Cabbage: proved that they are a phenomenal clan, even if their roster doesn't have the actual player names on it ;)
Apex: Would be second accept they lost to cabbage :/
Fury: Juzzy Xestros Rhinoviru5 jayalibrodie01 thats why
Exotic: May be slightly biased but knowledgeguy and TadpolePvP are very good players... they haven't done many clanb attles tho....

Honorable mentions: Delta/Revoultion/Frostv2 or whatever the name actually is, NEKK cuz Thedorkyd1 is on it

Clans that are no longer existing: Hydra/Synergy had a super good roster, and was pretty competitive, Divinity, good roster and demonstrated that they could win against clans that had better rosters statistically. Sad that Divinity no longer exists :(

Hope you guys enjoy!

masan2007

Spectator
Reaction score
1.absolution
2.absolution
3.absolution
4.absolution
5.absolution
#ABSOLUTION FTW

Reaction score
For constructive criticism's sake, what allows Apex and Fury to be above us? Your opinions are your opinion and I won't change that, but what would Phoenix have to improve on?
dont worry i was just fu#@ing with you Phoenix is the best because of CoDsNo69.5 <3

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
Fury just beat Absolution 3-0 without losing a member in every round :p
Yeah, don't forget almost no one was on because we're all on Easter holidays including I. Maybe let's do an actual one some other time? Like, after school starts?

__Ajmutant__

Survivor
Reaction score
1) Phoenix Airlines
2) Phoenix Club Penguin Team
3) Phoenix Rap Battle Team
4) Phoenix MCSG clan

IMO, the top 4 clans of MCSG currently.
nonono u got this all wrong

1) Phoenix Club Penguin Team
2) Phoenix Airlines
3) Phoenix Rap Battle Team
4) Phoenix MCSG clan

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
MY List:
Phoenix: Because its phoenix
Cabbage: proved that they are a phenomenal clan, even if their roster doesn't have the actual player names on it ;)
Apex: Would be second accept they lost to cabbage :/
Fury: Juzzy Xestros Rhinoviru5 jayalibrodie01 thats why
Exotic: May be slightly biased but knowledgeguy and TadpolePvP are very good players... they haven't done many clanb attles tho....

Honorable mentions: Delta/Revoultion/Frostv2 or whatever the name actually is, NEKK cuz Thedorkyd1 is on it

Clans that are no longer existing: Hydra/Synergy had a super good roster, and was pretty competitive, Divinity, good roster and demonstrated that they could win against clans that had better rosters statistically. Sad that Divinity no longer exists :(

Hope you guys enjoy!
Clans like synergy and Nekk don't deserve recognition of being good cause half the time they cheated to win believe me, clan battling either of those clans is a waste of time.

Now time for my opinion.

1. Phoenix. Biased no. We have a reason to be cocky. With over 23 straight wins with not having a single clan have 2 wins against us in. 1clan battle and has the most stacked roster you've seen in any AU clan. Being in clan battles, I know that Phoenix has every requirement to be absolutely godly in clan battles.

2. I'd still say Apex at the moment as no other clan that has potential of being #2 have challenged them. Croe and flok are fantastic leaders and great tacticians and in their prime they were absolutely unstoppable . It's a shame they lost the majority of their A team.

3. Fury. Definitely a stacked roster with experienced members. Definitely a clan you don't want to mess with. However I still question the clans leadership capabilities and even with their stacked roster, how good are they in clan battles and do they have good teamwork ? Never seen them clan battle before but I can't wait for Fury vs Apex.

Can't be bothered doing more but that's my opinion.

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Clans like synergy and Nekk don't deserve recognition of being good cause half the time they cheated to win believe me, clan battling either of those clans is a waste of time.

Now time for my opinion.

1. Phoenix. Biased no. We have a reason to be cocky. With over 23 straight wins with not having a single clan have 2 wins against us in. 1clan battle and has the most stacked roster you've seen in any AU clan. Being in clan battles, I know that Phoenix has every requirement to be absolutely godly in clan battles.

2. I'd still say Apex at the moment as no other clan that has potential of being #2 have challenged them. Croe and flok are fantastic leaders and great tacticians and in their prime they were absolutely unstoppable . It's a shame they lost the majority of their A team.

3. Fury. Definitely a stacked roster with experienced members. Definitely a clan you don't want to mess with. However I still question the clans leadership capabilities and even with their stacked roster, how good are they in clan battles and do they have good teamwork ? Never seen them clan battle before but I can't wait for Fury vs Apex.

Can't be bothered doing more but that's my opinion.
Xestros quit and disband Fury last night :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci