• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Clan Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score

1. IGN. Chiller4
2.Past Clans. React salvation eternity saints Inviction
3.Moderating Experience if any. Yea, I was mod on a few small servers, and I'm staff for techatons clan wars season 3
4.Do you know either of the hosts? Nah :c
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I would be nice, fair, and unbiased to all players

shanrr

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score

1. IGN. Chiller4
2.Past Clans. React salvation eternity saints Inviction
3.Moderating Experience if any. Yea, I was mod on a few small servers, and I'm staff for techatons clan wars season 3
4.Do you know either of the hosts? Nah :c
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I would be nice, fair, and unbiased to all players

shanrr
Hey uve been accepted for a while- scroll to page 1 it lists all mods please come on the ip so we can give u ur rank :p

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
ty shan <3
come on the server to receive ur rank and please be available thursday night at 8pm eastern for the mod meeting i will give u the ts ip in the skype chat for mods. please add the skype in the description for the event to be added to this chat. <3

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
come on the server to receive ur rank and please be available thursday night at 8pm eastern for the mod meeting i will give u the ts ip in the skype chat for mods. please add the skype in the description for the event to be added to this chat. <3
I added the Skype for TopClan, and I should be on 8est. But I can't join the server.

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Name of clan. Royals
2. Number of Players in clan. 8
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account. None.
4.Do you agree to the rules? Yes, we agree to the rules.

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Name of clan. Royals
2. Number of Players in clan. 8
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account. None.
4.Do you agree to the rules? Yes, we agree to the rules.
we have 16 clans in the tournament already but u will be added to the alt list weve already had 2 clans drop out in the past so there is a chance for more. Your clan is welcome to join the server to practice at anytime the server is open in order to practice like all the other clans competing.

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
The times are now posted for this Saturdays Tournament

The Tigers vs Insidious 2:45pm est
Verdict vs The Renegades 3:45pm est
The Haunted vs Inferno 4:45pm est
TheReturn vs Exodus 5:45pm est
Project Chrome vs Sprint 6:45 pm est
ArtOfPVP vs Extinct 7:45 pm est
Purifide vs Adversity 8:45 pm est
Excel vs Creation 9:45 pm est

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
So everyone is aware this server is for practicing only rn there is absolutely no pvp because we want the space we have for the clans who are learning the map and routes. Sorry for the inconvenience. And im expecting all mods to obey this rule rn as well. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci